part - 94

@MM

all elders are discussing about the dates of engagement and all. They also called pandit ji and asked him to come for matching the horoscopes of uttara and mohit.
Swara comes to sanlakuttara.
Where these three are busy in talking.
Swara - uttara come here.....
uttara - ji bhabhi....
swara - take this...(handovers a packet)
Uttara - what is this bhabhi ??
Swara - I bought a dress for u. This is a small gift from my side in this happiness. I am so happy for my brother and u. Uttara mohit is my life. Please take care of him.
Uttara - ok bhabhi...and tanq for the dress.
preethi comes there.
Preethi - I am sorry uttara. if di did not tell u the truth then u would have killed me right....
uttara - nothing..like that. And I am sorry...I over reacted.
Preethi - arre no no actually we expected the same reaction. Kyun di ??(what's say di)
Swara (laughs) - haha true...acha preethi when r u going to meet priya ??
preethi (serious) - never di...
Sanlak uttara gets shocked.
Swara - what r u saying preethi....
preethi(fake smile) - I don't want to talk about this topic di...please
saying this she goes....
sanskar - swara what happened ??
Swara - nothing sanskar she is just angry with priya.....(changes the tone into teasing one) one minute....y am I talking to u ha ?? I am angry with u.
Laksh - exactly bhabhi...I too forgot about it. Ha u are angry with him. So u should not talk to him.
swara - ha lucky u r right.
Sanskar - tum bhai ho ya dushman ?? (R u my brother or my enemy)
Laksh (fake tears) - bhabhi......see ur husband...how he is talking....I am really hurt....hu...
swara - lucky come let's go...don't worry ok...ur bhabhi is with u.
laksh - ok bhabhi (winks at swara)
Swara smiles but hides it and acts as if she is angry with sanskar...
swalak leave.
Sanskar - dramebaaz devar ki dramebaaz bhabhi...hu...bhagwan kaha phasa diya aapne mujhe... (both are such a stupid actors...oh god where did u trap me)
Later all the ladies arranges the dinner.
Everyone are having dinner. swara is feeding mohit.
sujatha - swara u r still feeding ur brother. Now he is getting married...I think now uttara should feed him....(she says it to tease uttara but it hurts swara)
Swara feels hurt.
mohit - no aunty....only my sister should feed me...I...
swara stops him by holding his hand..
uttara - maaa what r u talking....only bhabhi has every right on mohit and will have always...
swara becomes happy. Mohit too gets happy.
bp - I am very happy beta. U understood their bond. U know I used to take tension about their relation with their life partners. Because this brother and sister bond is beyond everything. I was worried whether they will understand them or not. I was half relaxed after seeing sanskar and now I am completely free by seeing u uttara.
uttara smiles.
swara - bp I used to tell u not to take tension but u never listen to me......we cannot change the destiny......
bp - ok now I have no tension in my life. U please reduce my bp tablets dose....(Laughs)
Everyone laughs...
Everyone finishes the lunch. All ladies start cleaning. Swara goes to kitchen. Seeing this sanskar goes to sujatha. All ladies are present there except swara.
sanskar(angry) - mom what was that ?? What r u saying ??
Sujatha(guilty) - arre sanskar...I told it without thinking....I am sorry.
Just then swara comes and hears their talk.
sanskar - mom it's ok..but please don't talk like this again. Swara and mohit both will get hurt. Swara has every right on mohit and she is the first preference for mohit now and forever....don't talk such things with them. She will be hurt and I can't see her hurt....
all nods.....
Swara is overwhelmed with his love. He did not want her to know that he got upset with his mom for her because if she knew she will feel guilty. he does not even want to know that he cares for her to this extent.
She stares at him lovingly. But soon composes herself and goes back to kitchen.

Swara is preparing aata. sanskar comes there.
she sees him. She wanted to hug him and kiss him tightly for his love and care he showed towards her but she stopped herself listening him.
sanskar - r u still angry with me ??
Actually she forgot that she is angry with him. But with his words she remembered and thinks to act for some more time....
Swara nods to him in yes.
Sanskar smiles at her actions.
Sanskar - ok tell me what should I do to please u...
swara - ......
sanskar - swara I am sorry for ignoring you.........now please u don't ignore me. I can't bear it yaar...
swara takes aata and applies it all over his face and laughs.
Sanskar stands still.
Swara (laughs) - ok I am forgiving u. But this is a small punishment for ur big mistake.
sanskar - acha...small punishment haa.
he wipes his face on her face neck, on her sari...everywhere......
swara - sanskar...what r u doing....if anyone sees us like this then what will they think ??
Sanskar - kitchen romance....
swara (angry) - what ??
Sanskar - don't get angry baby..shall I show u what is kitchen romance ??
swara (fumbles) - sa..san...sanskar.. please...not here....
sanskar(winks) - u look too good with this aata...
he rubs his thumb on her cheek.
He wipes her face with his lips kissing all over her face....
swara (stammers) - san..sanskar...please koi Aajayega....(some one will see)
sanskar - It's ok...they will go by seeing us..
swara - sans....
sanskar kisses her. She gets numb.....
sanskar releases her after some time
swara blushes....
swara - kardiya na...ab jaoo yaha se... (did it....now go from here)
sanskar - ok I will go but u too will come with me...
swara - sanskar I ....I have work.....
sanskar (lifts his eye brow) - we all finished our dinner. U have already kept the aata ready for tomorrow. So now what is left to do ??
Swara - woh...woh....
sanskar - don't try to escape...
swara(shocked) - no..i mean...yes...i no.....
sanskar smiles at her and kisses her on cheeks and goes While saying "come fast....I am waiting"
Swara blushes....
sanskar comes to hall followed by swara.
Preethi - di I am going to GM.
swara - ok preethi.
Swara goes near to her.
Swara - preethi come to my hospital tomorrow. I want u to meet priya.
Preethi - di even I wanted to meet her but ma does not want me to meet her and even priya di is angry with us and she is right at her place.
Swara - leave all that on me. I will see it.
Preethi - ok di bye.
Preethi bids bye to everyone. Mohit comes to swara.
Mohit - di mai bhi chalta hu....(di I too will leave now....)
swara - nahi...(no)stay here for sometime....Bp..u all leave..mohit will come later.
Bp - ok ma..
shekhar - mohit come fast ok...
swara - papa don't worry he will come.
They all leave...
mohit - di y did u stop me ??
Swara - bachu...ur marriage is fixed with uttara and after that u did not talk to uttara....i want u to talk witg her. Badepapa...r u ok with this ??
Dp - swara I don't have any problem...beta....bachon ko aapas mein baat karni chahiye(they should talk among themselves)i too want them to talk. Uttara take mohit to ur room.
uttara - ji badepappa....
mohit looks at swara. Swara nods....

Mohit and uttara talk for sometime casually.
Later mohit leave.

next day

Swasan are sleeping peacefully in each others embrace...
just then her phone rings...
swara lifts it.
swara - hello priya..bolo...(tell me)(Talks slowly not to disturb sanskar)
Priya - swara today u please go and get aarav's admission done in school...as he is going to stay with us from this year.
Swara - ok then...I will go..u inform my assistant about this. And ask her to call me if any emergency...
Priya - ok
swara - priya one more thing...today preethi is coming to meet u. Please don't be angry with her. It's not her fault. She just obeyed ur mom. talk to her properly...(priya is angry as her family disowned her and blamed her for her father's death)
priya - ok I will try.....
Swara - ok bye take care.
Swara cuts the call. And sees sanskar. He is sleeping peacefully holding her waist.
She slowly tries to get up but sanskar holds her more tightly.
Swara - sanskar please let me go.....I have some work...
sanskar (in sleepy tone) - swara please stay with me...
swara - acha ok...sleep.
sanskar sleeps on her belly kissing her belly.
Swara (feeling ticklish) - sanskar....
sanskar - hmmm..
swara - sleep properly....
sanskar gets up and sleeps on pillow hugging swara tightly.
Swara too sleeps for sometime but later they both get up and get ready.....

Sanskar goes to office
Swara goes to vatsal's house and takes aarav with her.
both aarav and swara comes to the school for aarav's admission.
Sanskar has a major share in the institutions too and he is the richest person in state....but swara is unaware of it.
Swara and aarav talk to principal.
Principal asks aarav some questions about academics. He answers perfectly. Then swara asks aarav to go out and play. He comes out.

In principal room

Swara - ma'am I have a request .
principal - please tell me dr.swara..it's my pleasure to help u. U saved my husband. I am very thankful to u.
swara - no ma'am it's my duty but now I want a favour from u. I don't want aarav's surname to be revealed. U should hide it till few months. After that everything will be fine.
Principal - but y...
swara - I can't say u the reason...no one should know that he is aarav gadodia...and u please fill my name in the gaurdian list. But after some days...I myself will come and inform u about his parents. And I will even bring his parents to u. Till then please do this for me.
Principal - ok Miss.Gadodia...I know aarav is not ur son but still u r giving him motherly love And ur surname too. I am happy to help u(principal thinks that swara is giving her surname to aarav. She does not know that aarav's father is a gadodia)
swara smiles....
Later swara comes out and tells aarav that he got his admission. he jumps in excitement. swara smiles seeing his excitement...
swara - acha...aarav...u sit here. I have some work. I will go and see.
Swara goes to washroom.
Sanskar comes to the school (it is an international school and best school in the city. It has branches all over the country)
Aarav is playing and plucking the flowers and...does naughty things....
principal comes out and scolds him...
just then sanskar comes and sees aarav.
Principal - aarav what kind of behaviour is this ?? What r u doing ?? Is this ur manners u have learnt....
just then sanskar comes there.
Sanskar - aarav....
aarav sees sanskar and runs to him cryingly....and shouting papa....
principal is shocked.
sanskar bends down. Aarav comes and hugs him. Sanskar lifts him.
sanskar - kya hua bacha...(what happened child)y r u crying.....
aarav (crying) - ma'am is scolding me...
sanskar gives an angry look to principal. His eyes became red due to anger.
sanskar - nahi beta...(no child)u should not cry.. u r my champ...u should be brave... stop crying...
(To principal) he is a kid Mrs.Tondon. u are well experienced. Don't u know how to behave with the kids ??
Principal is still in shock. She is shocked to see aarav calling sanskar papa. But soon comes into senses by sanskar's shout.
sanskar - answer me....
principal - I....I am sorry sir...sir...u here...
sanskar - I came here to check whether everything is going fine or not...
(to aarav) champ...how did u come here...u know I missed u soooooo much...
aarav - even I missed u papa....and I came here with mumma....
sanskar (shocked) - swara....
just then swara comes there and gets shocked to see sanskar.....

Precap - swara takes sanskar from the school hurriedly. sanskar gets suspicious about her behaviour. Later sanskar gets to know about her talk with principal and aarav being aarav gadodia. later he sees vatsal saving swara from goons.