part - 105

After having dinner all go to their respective rooms.

@swasan room

Swara sits on the bed holding her legs. Sanskar comes out from the washroom and sees swara holding her legs. Swara seeing sanskar acts to be normal hiding her leg pain.
Sanskar goes and sits in front of her touching her legs. She tries to keep her legs down but sanskar holds them and starts massaging her ankels and foot.
Swara - sanskar kya karre ho ?? (Sanskar what r u doing ??)
Sanskar - madam no need to hide from me. I can understand ur every problem without any words. I know ur legs r paining. I have read that during pregnency heat will be formed in the foot and should be removed by massaging with oil.
Swara(smiles) - kaha suna hai ye sab tumne??(where did u hear all these from ??)
Sanskar - I browsed in the net
Swara - hmmm toh yeh sab karte ho tum office jakar...ha....(hmm so u r doing all this going to office)u search about diet habits and problems of pregnant woman instead of working ??
Sanskar - no I am doing my work too...
Swara - no u r not.....and leave my foot. Now I am fine...
Sanskar - no u r not.....I told u many times not to climb the steps so many times but u never listen to me....
Swara(pouts) - abb tum mujhe daatoge ??(now u will scold me ??)
Sanskar kisses her pout - swara u know right I am worried about u...so please take care of urself and please stop ur social service....now u r not alone...(touching her belly) our baby is growing inside u. U should take care of him too...
Swara(entwinting her fingers with sanskar's) - sanskar u don't worry about me ok ??I am fine...and as everything is fine now u concentrate on ur work....already u have neglected ur work a lot because of me...
Sanskar cups her face - sh....aisa kuch nahi hai....(there's nothing like that)don't even think like that....I am concentrating on my work too....I can handle u don't take tension...
Swara - if so then y did u refuse to go to US ??
Sanskar - how do u know ?? Did badepapa....
Swara - badepapa ne kuch nahi kaha... (badepapa did not tell me anything) I heard ur talks....and it's good that I heard it warna meri waje se tumhara nuksan hojatha....(otherwise u would have losses because of me)
Sanskar - swara stop saying like that....it's not because of u. Decision is mine. I want to be with u and take care of u that's y I am not going.
Swara - sanskar it's ur dream na.... how can u leave that please go. I am fine here and see all are here to take care of me. Please sanskar...
Sanskar - swara hum iss barei mein aakhri baar baat kar rahe hain...(this is the last time we r talking about this)we r not going to talk about this again. Right now nothing is important to me more than u. I am not going and that is final.
Swara(angry) - u r going sanskar and I will make sure of that....
Sanskar(tries to calm swara) - swara try to understand. I don't want to leave u even for a second. U know how difficult it is for me to live without u. This room became a hell for me without u....
Swara(teary eyed) - bahut dard diya na meine tume ??(I have hurt u a lot haven't I ??
Sanskar(wiping her tears) - not at all swara....and I am sorry that I had hurt u a lot. I don't want to say all these. The only thing I want to say is I can't stay away from u.
Swara hugs sanskar
Swara(still hugging) - even I can't stay away from u but this is important sanskar....please go...it's just a matter of 7 days...
Sanskar - just ??it's just for u ?? Swara its 7 days.....that means 7×24 hours that means 7×24×60 minutes.....that means 7×24×3600 seconds....
Swara(laughs) - sanskar u r too lazy...u can't even multiply the digits....
Sanskar too laughs still hugging.
Swara - even I miss u but this project is important for ur company that's I am forcing u. Please try to understand me. If u don't go then I will be guilty that because of me u left ur dream...
Sanskar - no need to feel guilty swara because it's not because of u but because of me..I took this decision for my happiness. I will be happy with u so I am staying that's all.....now leave this matter....
Swara - par sanska....(but sanska...)
Sanskar kisses her shushing her.....for a long time....
After that he makes her sleep on his chest without giving her a chance to speak.....
Swara having no option sleeps like a obedient child deciding to convince sanskar later.