epilogue - 2

@MM

After a lot of argument……It is decided that ragini’s marriage will be soon after swara’s delivery and mohit’s marriage will be after the baby naming ceremony…….
As BP is on swara’s side….and Anand is on ragini’s side….They came to a mutual agreement….
Mohit is very happy as his di will be with him for more time whereas sanskar’s face fell down but he didn’t show up……
BP – Durga Prasad ji….Do U have any problem in this decision…If so U please tell us…We will do as U want…..
Sanskar (in mind) – please badepapa Say that it will happen soon after swara’s delivery……
But much to sanskar’s disappointment
DP – no arnav ji….We don’t have any problem….Ha but we will really miss swara….
Bp smiles….
Swara – no problem badepapa I will come here as soon as the marriage finishes….
Sanskar (little bit upset) – swara for a marriage to do all the functions it takes minimum of one week and till the baby naming ceremony U will stay there and one more week….. That’s really not fair….I too will miss U….
Everyone is shocked as well as surprised to see sanskar expressing so openly…He realised what he said….
Sanskar (stammers) – I…Mean…….
All laughs seeing him…
Swara goes to sanskar and holds his hand and assured him with her eyes as she couldn’t talk infront of them….but Mohit felt bad as because of him sanskar is feeling bad and he thinks that now his sister is not only his…..He is not jealous of sanskar but he is sad for making sanskar sad…. And not able to keep himself away from his di....
Laksh(smirks) – waise bhi bhai…(by the way bhai)How can u miss bhabhi when U too will go with bhabhi to GM…..
Sanskar – lucky….Stop it ok….It’s ok when U tease me when we r alone but see the surroundings before U speak….
Laksh – bhai….I didn’t tease u…I was stating the fact…
Saying this Laksh laughs……
Sanskar (angry) – not funny Laksh….I am not going with swara to her house….How can I go…. It’s not good to go there always....
Swara felt hurt and left sanskar’s hand…..But sanskar too is hurt….So he didn’t try to pacify her..
DP – ha Laksh sanskar sahi kehra hai….(yes laksh....sanskar is right)
BP – arre durgaprasad ji…What r U saying…It’s his house…. Sanskar is not our son-in-law but our son…..We don’t mind..
Shekhar – ha DP ji…Aur sanskar tum aise Kaise soch Sakte ho beta…(yes dp ji and sanskar u, how can u think like that beta)U know na I treat U and Laksh as my sons…..
Sanskar – ha papa…But….
Mohit – dad can I talk ?? I am sorry I am interrupting U Jiju but I need to talk something very important….
Swara felt something is wrong with Mohit…
Shekhar – ha bolo Mohit…(yes tell mohit)
Mohit – dad..Badepapa….Actually I too wanted to marry along with Ragini….I.. Actually don’t want to waste the time and everything…..See our both families are business families…Everyone is busy with their work…And we can’t keep two weddings at different time and waste the time…So I came up with this idea…I…Hope everyone is fine with it…..
All find it ok as he is right but only swara and BP understood that he did this for sanskar….
Bp – Mohit…I know u are doing this for….
Mohit – bp….. Do U remember tomorrow we have an important meeting so let’s leave (to Anand) come bhai…. Let’s leave….
Anand find his behaviour different but he thought to keep quiet for that time and later ask him….
Ragini(excited and hugs Mohit) – wow Bhai…I am so excited..We both will get married at the same time…Yeah….
Mohit reciprocates the hug and fakes the smile…..
Laksh teases Uttara and Uttara blushes as her wedding too is nearer…
Laksh – haha meri pyari behana(my dear sister) now get ready to marry ur Prince charming…
Uttara(blushes lightly) – bhai stop teasing me otherwise I will start my session….
Laksh – hahaha no need….waise…U know U r so lucky to marry on the same day as me..... Because as my name I too am lucky…
Saying this raglakutt laughs along with others except Mohit, Anand, BP and swasan….
Swara – Mohit I need to talk to U…..
Mohit understood what she is going to talk……
Mohit (avoids) – woh…. Actually di…..I have some important work so I will talk to U later….Bye di bye Jiju…Chalta hu uncle….(I will leave now uncle)
He takes blessings from DP,Ap,RP, and Sujatha and went outside…
Sanskar found odd about his behaviour and thought that he might felt bad at his(sanskar’s)words and then Swara gave a look to sanskar and with that he understood everything…..
He felt bad but he was not totally wrong…..
sumi Ragini Priya went after bidding bye to everyone and assuring sanskar that he need not feel bad to visit their house as it’s his house too…
where as BP and Anand came to swara…..
And Shekhar is talking to dp about their merger....
BP and Anand stand at either side of swara and hug her…….
Bp – ma…Y r u sad… Don’t worry…I will talk to Mohit…
Anand looked on confused but soon he too understood….
Swara – no need BP….If he had decided it then it’s good….Now my brother became so big to take his decisions by himself without consulting me……
BP – U know Y he took this decision….
Anand – ye Mohit bhi na….Kuch bhi kar deta hai….Shona…Mai hu na…(this mohit na, he will do anything, shona I am there here) Don’t worry….
Swara(angry) – no bhai…No need to talk to him…..Let him do whatever he wants to do….Now I don’t want to interfere in anyone’s life except mine….
Bp and Anand tries to talk to her but sanskar interrupts them…
He listened their conversation…
Sanskar – I am sorry…It happened because of me…..
Swara felt bad and angry at her husband for not understanding her…
She is not angry with him as because of him mohit preponed his wedding but because he differentiated her house and his….He refused to accompany her…..
Sanskar is about to say something but shekhar came to him…..
Shekhar – sanskar never feel like that beta…How can u even say that U cannot come to that house often…
DP – par Shekhar ji..
Shekhar – nahi Durga Prasad ji….I am really hurt as U all feel that our house is not urs…When U can treat my both the daughters as urs then why can't we treat ur sons as ours….When this house is swara’s as well then Y not that house is sanskar’s ??
Dp(smiling) – I am sorry Shekhar ji….And I agree with u….I don’t have sanskar accompanying swara to GM…
Shekhar holding sanskar’s hand…
Shekhar – sanskar as I said before….
Swara – papa rehnedo…(papa leave it) Please don’t force my husband, When he is not comfortable there how can he come……And I request U…Please don’t raise this topic again….
Shekhar nods and understands the situation……
Swara hugs shekhar,BP and Anand and went to ap....
Swara – badima…I am tired….Can I go to my room and rest….
AP – ha beta…
Sanskar understood that she is angry with him…
No one in the MF knows about swara’s anger as they didn’t hear swara’s words to sanskar….
Sanskar – come swara I will take U to our room….
Swara – no need sanskar….It’s ok I can manage or lucky will help me with the stairs……
Laksh – ha bhabhi….Come…..
Swara goes with Laksh…….
BP – sanskar beta…. Don’t worry…. Right now she is upset that’s all as both U and Mohit took the decisions against her will….U know she loves U both a lot….
Anand – sanskar U r not wrong….And she is not wrong too……Just think about it….
Sanskar – no Anand…..Badepapa..I am ok…And I know how to deal with ur daughter…..
Saying this he smiles…
They both too smiles and leaves…
Shekhar too hugs and thanks him and leaves MM…..