14

After almost a year, Steve finally gave up on this search for some guy called Bucky. He wasn't happy about it though.

Everyone was out on a mission at the moment though, so I was sitting in the living-room area of the upper floors of the tower by myself.

I sprawled across the couch, lazily watching a show Steve had left on for me.

It was some documentary on the deep ocean.

Steve had been gone for a few hours already, so I stretched my toes and decided to take a nap.

Maybe Steve will be back when I wake up.
.
.
.
I woke up several hours later, I was woken up by steps walking down the hallway.

I opened my eyes and rolled onto my stomach to see Steve walking in the room.

I stood up and meowed loudly, he grinned at me as he walked over and picked me up.

I started to purr automatically. "Let's go see Clint," Steve muttered in my ear as he started heading down the hall and to one of the med bays.

I perked up my ears, what happened?

Steve opened the door and poked his head in, "Can we come in?" he asked.

There was a dull humming noise coming from the room.

"Who's 'we'?" I heard Natasha ask.

Steve stepped into the room, I meowed.

"The spoiled cat," was all Clint had to say as a woman was looking at his side.

Steve walked over to the three.

Natasha pet my head.

"He'll be fine," the woman said as the humming turned off.

"I'm just gonna be made of plastic now," Clint said as he stretched.

The woman slapped his shoulder, "It is your skin and tissue, I just made it grow faster," she told him as she looked at Steve.

"You have a cat?" she questioned as he put me on Clint's bed.

Steve nodded, "I found her on one of my runs," he told her.

She nodded and didn't say anything else.

Bruce was standing near a panel, watching the contents on the screen.