36

The catman frowned at my stumbling, walking over to pick me up. "I do wonder why they brought you along?" he muttered questionably.

He dragged the unconcious man to the jet he must've taken here, handcuffing the guy to one of the seats.

He moved further to the back of the jet and put me on one of the seats.

I curled up in a ball and watched him grab a shock blanket from one of the cabinets to curl me up in before walking back outside.

He was out there for less than five minutes before he came back in helping Steve support Bucky, who was missing an arm.

I wanted to get up and investigate, but my vision was still doubling and tunneling.

I decided to go to sleep just as Steve and catman plopped Bucky a few seats away from me to fix him up.
.
.
.
I woke up on a bed and it was dark. I had no idea where I was.

I lifted my head and looked around, Steve was sleeping too.

I purred and put my head back on his side, causing him to stir.

He looked around confused for a moment before his eyes fell on me, "Who the hell are you and why are you naked?!" he yelled as he fell out of bed.

"How did you get in here?" He demanded as he got up.

I tilted my head confused and looked around, I didn't see anyone...

"Are you okay Steve?" I asked, then I was confused.

That wasn't a meow...