20

Steve was sad for the rest of that day, but the next day, he covered it up.

He packed our stuff from in the tower and told me we were moving again, "I don't want to endanger people just because they're walking outside of the tower," he'd told me as he packed another box.

I had laid in my bed and watched him pack.

But now we were in a huge building surrounded by forest, I liked it.

Steve let me outside now, he sat outside with me to draw, but he let me outside.

He didn't like it when I brought him back bugs though... I thought he'd like them, but he was very disgusted with the entire incident.

So I tried to bring it to Natasha, she took it from me and put it in the trash.

I flattened my ears and glared at her.

Sam had laughed at me, he seemingly came with the new house.

He got on my nerves sometimes, this was one of those times.

I went back through the cat door Tony had installed and jumped the back fence, venturing into the forest.

I looked for an hour before I found what I was looking for.

I followed it for ten minutes just to be sure it was perfect. But when I was sure, I pounced.

It tried to bite me, but I killed it first.

I was very pleased with myself as I walked back into the house and into Sam's room.

I left it under his blankets and sat in the living room to wait.
.
.
.
It was just after nine at night when I heard it, Sam's inhuman shriek as he found what I left him.

I started to purr as a few of the Avengers ran to see what was wrong.

"Steve! Look what your monster did!" he yelled as he walked in the room.

Steve raised an eyebrow, looking at me before giving Sam and incredulous look.

"What could she have done Sam? She can't even get in your room, you keep the door closed," Steve told him.

Yes, the door had been closed. Before I opened it.

"What else would put a spider a foot in diameter in my bed Steve! She has it out for me,".

I continued to purr as I got up and walked to the kitchen, flicking the tip of my tail as sassily as I could.