18

I waited almost a week for him to get back. I was not happy about it either.

I'd managed to get up and walk around a few days after the robot attack.

It took a while, but I also managed to get the gauze boots off as well.

So I roamed Steve and I's floor for a few days until I heard the elevator open.

I froze midstep, I was in the hallway.

"Dot?" I heard Steve call, that was all the confirmation I needed to come flying down the hallway and onto Steve's chest.

He was wearing his suit again. "Hey Dot," was all he said as he started to pet me.

I purred loudly. "Let's go meet some people," he told me as he walked me out of our floor and into the elevator.

It took a few moments before the doors dinged and opened, revealing one of Tony's labs.

There were three people I didn't recognize standing around it talking.

A white haired boy and brunette girl were standing off to the side.

Tony, Bruce, and Clint were side-eyeing them. Steve walked over to the two, I crawled onto his shoulder as we got closer.

The two turned to look at us when they heard Steve.

"This is Dot," he introduced me, I looked the two over.

They looked tired, and scared. But they were hiding the fear.

The boy hesitantly reached out a hand, Steve nodded his head at him.

I sniffed his fingers before grabbing his hand with a paw.

He started to pet my head a few moments later.

The girl followed his example, I sniffed her fingers, she started to pet my side.

I purred loudly. 

The red guy was putting on some clothes, I wouldn't exactly consider them clothes though.

He turned to face everyone as he finished putting them on, "We need to go," he told everyone.

I flattened my ears, Steve was leaving already?

The two new people who were petting me, gave their last scratch before walking off to get ready.