Chapter Six

DEDICATED TO nat15437 BECAUSE SHE'S THE BEST EVER. THANKS FOR ALL THE COMMENTS. I LOVE READING THEM. ENJOY! VOTE AND COMMENT

By the time Saturday rolled around, I was more comfortable with Ian than I'd ever thought possible. He was smart and funny and we had so much in common.

We had talked on the phone nearly everyday and it was crazy how good we got along.

We both thought it was weird that we'd went to school together since middle school and hadn't said more than three words to each other.

I was entirely too exited to go to this party with him.

"I think the black one looks better." Grace said after taking a second to think it over. "The pink makes you look like a drama queen."

I narrowed my eyes before looking down at the two shirts I held in my hands. They were exactly the same except for the color. "You think l look like a drama queen when I wear pink?" I accused.

She simply shrugged. She had come over to watch movies with Aiden but I had kidnapped her

to help me get ready for the party. Hayden was supposed to be the one helping me but Ricardo had surprised her with a full day date.

"It's just a little much with the reddish hair-"

"Strawberry Blonde." I corrected running my hands through my hair. Grace had straightened it for me so now it was bone strait, nearly going to my waist.

"Whatever." She laughed. "The black will look sleek and classy."

She had made herself comfortable on my bed and it didn't seem as if I was boring her to tears.

Every once in a while Grace and I liked to hang out. I liked spending time with my future sister in law.

"Okay." I said throwing the pink one onto the bed next to her. "What about this one?" I pulled up the last shirt in my little maybe pile. It was a bodysuit in a nude color and it went off the

shoulders. I could tell by her expression she liked it.

"Yes. Classy overload. With your black jeans." She pointed to my shoe collection. "The heels."

I frowned. "Really, heels? I was thinking-"

"The heels." She repeated rising up from the bed and grabbing them herself. "Keep the lips simple. Go nude. And eyeliner, make the eyes pop."

I simply stared at her. Grace had amazing style, especially for her age.

"Okay." I agreed grabbing the shoes from her."You can do my makeup. Now get out. I have to get dressed."

She chuckled as she skipped towards the door.

Once I had my outfit on I grabbed my shoes and met Grace in the living room. She had her head on Aiden's lap and her feet was dangling off of the couch. They were both completely engrossed in deadpool.

They were literally relationship goals.

"You're supposed to do my makeup." I said loudly over the movie.

"You look so cute." She squealed swinging her legs off of the couch and nearly elbowing Aiden in the jaw. "Come on, lets go fix that monstrosity of a face before your date gets here."

She grabbed my arm ducking when I playfully attempted to smack her. She dragged me to the bathroom motioning for me to sit on the sink countertop.

She did't give me a chance to think as she flew out of the bathroom to grab my makeup bag.