Chapter Thirty Five

Guys, I love when you guys comment so much. I read every single one. I wish you guys would comment more.

Dedicated to - @shyannewilliams8 because she's the reason I uploaded today. Keep me in check.

There will be no more A/N 's with Qotd and FF's.

One more Chapter left. 😀😀

***************************

Pretending to be asleep was hard work. I had to keep my face expressions nonchalant as my company had multiple conversations about me. I had to force myself not to laugh whenever Aiden said something in appropriate and stupid.

Plus, I had this itch on my ankle that was killing me.

I subtly rubbed my ankle against the rough hospital sheets as I listened to my dad, Hayden, and Aiden have a full conversation about me.

"She got a restraining order on him?" Hayden asked.

I inwardly rolled my eyes. She was so nosy.

"A protection order. But yeah, they're basically the same." My dad answered.

"Mickey says he won't do time."

I could feel my dad's hand tighten on mine. "He'll pay for this. It doesn't matter what the judge says. I'll make sure of it."

I'd never heard my dad sound so violent in my life. When Mickey had taken my statement, my dad could barely keep himself in his seat.

"There was another girl." Hayden said sounding deep in thought. "Ian was dating another girl for most of high school. She moved away. I guess we know why."

I blocked out their conversation as I thought about Georgie. I hoped she had support when she was going through this.

I shifted in the bed, trying to make the moves of a restless sleeping person.

I felt it when Sin entered the room.

My eyes flashed open before I could help it and I was making eye contact with Sin's dark orbs. He looked ready for war. Eager for it.

Everyone turned to me as Sin, River, and Kody walked into the room. River stood casually by the door with a sympathetic smile on his face.

Sin stood next to River, his face displaying murder.

Kody was the only one to make a move. I was fully prepared for Kody's behavior so when he reached the bed I was relaxed. My dad and Aiden were on my side.

"I want a name, Rors." Kody said in a no nonsense voice.

I sighed. "He's in police custody. His name doesn't matter."

He trailed his fingers along my neck, tracing my bruises, his face going pale. "Fine. I'll give you a name and you can give me confirmation. You're terrible at lying."

I raised a brow.

"Ian Black."

He didn't say it like a question. He said it like he knew for a fact who it was. I quickly turned my gaze to Sin praying he didn't hear the name.

He froze, clenching his fist and meeting my gaze once again.

"Dad I need to talk to Sin."

It was a bold move. But I had no other options. This was not how I planned for things to happen. I had never planned for Sin to show up at the hospital with my family here.