Chapter Thirty Six

Umm, My children. Is this the last chapter?! Is this book finally over after more than a year of me being lazy and having writer's block and not updating? Have all of you're questions been answered? Is Winter Coming? Are You Not Entertained?!!!

Seriously though, thank you to every single person who has read this book, who has commented, who has voted, and who has added it to their reading list. And don't worry, you'll still see  more of Sin and Rory in the two spin offs I'm going to create. Kody's will be up as soon as I put the epilogue for this one up.

Alsoooooo I'm going to be doing a couple of bonus chapters so comment what you guys want to see. It can't be anything too far in the future because of the spin offs but anything from now until Rory starts her first day of college and anything before.

Now go ahead and read.

***********************************

Hi Rory

I know it's weird hearing from me out of the blue but Shania has been keeping me in touch on what has been happening in Winterbrook. I am very sorry to hear about what happened with you and Ian and I wanted to personally apologize to you. If I had been strong enough to press charges against him, then I would have spared you any trouble. But I was a coward who was vulnerable and thought that his possessiveness and abuse was love. I know better now.

I talked to my parents and If you would like me to testify against him, I would be more than happy too. You're doing a good thing Rory.

You can give me a call if you want to talk or Iron out any details.

Be Strong, We're all standing with you.

I stared at the message Georgie had written me on Facebook. There was a little icon in the bottom left indicating that she knew I had read it. Still, I couldn't bring myself to reply.

It had been a week since homecoming and I would be going back to school Tomorrow. I was not looking forward to it.

Since the incident, everybody walked around on eggshells with me. My dad refused to let me out of his sight, taking a week of personal time and staying home with me. Kody came home everyday after school, sacrificing his very full love life to 'make sure no one else got any ideas about his baby sister.'

His words not mine.

Aiden went to school and had to constantly defend my name once all of the rumors started.

Hayden brought me soup everyday, like I was an invalid.

The only positive to this whole ordeal was Sin. Since I was on strict lock down, he was making a habit of sneaking into my room after midnight.

We didn't do anything besides talk. He was under the impression that meeting with the judge was affecting me more than I was letting on.

At the moment I wasn't doing such a good job at convincing him otherwise.

"You're still staring at her message, Rory." He mumbled tracing light patterns on my arm. we were both bundled in my bed, the room pitch black besides the light coming from my phone.

I pressed my home button, quickly turning my face to Sin's. "It's just a hard decision. I don't know what to say to her, but I don't want to just leave her on read."

His hand trailed down until it met mine and he intertwined our fingers. "Do you want her to testify?"

I didn't know. I shrugged. "Do you think it would help?"