Chapter Twenty Seven

"You don't have a concussion." Maggie  said handing me a glass of water and two Tylenol pm extra strength.

"You sure about that?" I asked, wincing as I lifted myself into the sitting position. I downed the pills immediately taking a large gulp of water.

She smiled kneeling down in front of me. "I'm sure. You are gonna have one hell of a headache and a knot to remind you of tonight." She pursed her lips. "Want to tell me what happened?"

I knew Sin hadn't told her anything about the fight and there was no way I was gonna out him. Thinking of Sin, I looked around the room for him.

"He got another call." Maggie said correctly assuming what I was doing.

"Oh." I thought about the events of the night. Sin wasn't that messed up. His eye was bruised and his lip was busted but overall, he didn't look that bad. "Can I use the bathroom? " I asked.

I needed to see what I looked like. If I looked as bad as I felt then Kody was gonna know everything and this was not going to end well.

"Sure, right out this door to your left." She said with a smile. Maggie was nice.

I slowly got up, wincing when my headache intensified. I gripped the door handle weakly before pulling it opened.

Sin stood on the other side.

"Going somewhere?"

I slowly shook my head. I'm telling you guys, he had a spell on me.

He looked me over chewing on his bottom lip in the sexiest way possible. "How's the head."

Maggie cleared her throat. "She's fine. She doesn't have a concussion. I'll give you guys some privacy."

The minute she let the door close Sin was on me, grabbing the back of my neck and pulling my lips to his.

I was shocked, but that didn't stop me from responding. I grabbed the front of his shirt, pulling myself up to my toes. I parted my lips allowing him to enter my mouth.

Kissing Sin was better than any Tylenol.

He pulled his lips from mine, moving them to my neck, causing my whole body to go hot. It was then that I noticed he had lifted me. My legs were wrapped around his waist and he had me against the wall. Pleasure numbed my mind. "Sin." I moaned trying to bring his lips back to mine.

"I can't trust you Rory." He mumbled grabbing my chin. I looked into his eyes and saw war.

Talk about mood killer.

"What-"

"I can't trust you to take care of yourself. I told you to hide." He was angry now, and our position was awkward.

"Let me go." I said in a low voice. He slowly backed up allowing me to readjust myself

I ran my hand through my hair a few times trying to stall. "Let's not argue right now Sin." I said trying to keep the peace.

"Whose arguing? I'm telling you, that was a stupid move to pull."

I exhaled slowly. "Seemed to workout for you." I mumbled.

Sin heard every word. "I had it under control." When I rolled my eyes and turned he grabbed my arm. "I had it under control." He said again.

I forced myself not to wince when he made contact with my sore arm. I sighed instead. "Sin, What does it matter? It's over now. You got a busted lip and I got a bump on the head. And we both walked away. I call that a win."

He narrowed his eyes in anger but reluctantly let me go. "I'm gonna take you home." He said in a low voice.

I nodded. I would have to face Kody eventually and I just wanted to get it over with.
**********************************
Surprisingly Kody wasn't at home when I walked through my front door. The party was abandoned and surprisingly the house was sparkling clean.

I shrugged, walking up to my room and praying that no one had decided to use it as a hookup space.

I was lucky. My room was in the same condition I'd left it in. I hopped in my shower loosening my muscles before crashing into a dreamless sleep.

Kody left Sunday morning, using some excuse about settling in. I was happy, I had been avoiding him the whole weekend, trying to hide my bruises.

On Monday Hayden rode with me to school. I debated on telling her about the recent Sin related events of my life but I chickened out. Sin hadn't talked to me since that night at King's house and I didn't know where we stood friendship (with benefits) wise.

So instead I told her about Ian because I had to tell someone.

"Who would have thought Ian Black was this clingy?" She said with a laugh. "And You didn't even sleep with the guy. Your top game must be crazy fire."

I rolled my eyes as I parked in my spot. "Eww Hade. He definitely hasn't experienced my 'top game." I said using air quotes.

She widened her eyes. "Really?! You haven't even sucked his-"

"Hade!" I interrupted her. "You really think I would have done that and not told you about it. I literally tell you everything."

My thing with Sin didn't count.

She shook her head. "Rors you have to be the most prude girl at school."

I shrugged. Not for long.

"Anyways, back to Ian, I don't know what to do about him. He's going crazy."

I hadn't told Hayden about him grabbing me, but she knew all about the rest. Including the onslaught of text messages he had sent me over the weekend.

"Now that I think about it, he was always super obsessed with Georgie too. I never saw her without him being attached. It was actually kind of weird." Hayden said placing her finger on her chin.

A wary feeling settled in my stomach.

"Maybe that's why she moved." Hayden continued.

I put on a fake smile. "I doubt it." I joked.

But in the back of my mind I made a note to reach out to her on Facebook.

The wary feeling stayed with me.

***********************
My babies!! I apologize for the wait. I'm just gonna stop promising you guys things because it never works out right.

Anyways, back to Rory's point of view. I'm gonna start putting little fun facts in my A/N (more promises smh 🤦🏾‍♂️) along with the QOTD.

FF: Rory Aiden and Kody are all nick names. The Vincent kids have really embarrassing government names. Go ahead and try to guess.

Qotd: Nobody:
Me:

AOTD: Nobody:
Me: Actually, thank u, next the album is one of the best collections of work I've heard in a long time.