Bonus

Guyyyyyysssss... let me explain. I know I said Friday but this was hard as hell to write. First of all, it was too long. I couldn't find a place to end it. Secondly, I felt like I couldn't get all of the info in there so just warning you guys it kind of cuts off.

But anyways enjoy the semi- smut.

👀💦👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅💦👀

The room smelled like lavender. Candles flickered along the shelves and rose petals decorated the large bed.

Sin was such a chick sometimes it was funny.

"I wanted your first time to be special." he said, his grip on my hand tightening as I observed the room.

I smirked. "It will be. I love you." I turned to him, wrapping my arms around his neck to kiss him and butterflies filled my stomach.

What if I did something wrong? Or stupid?

Knowing me, I would definitely do something stupid.

Sin grasped the top of my arms pulling my attention back to him. "What?" He said in a soft voice turning his head slightly to the side and studying me.

I knew what he was looking for. I wasn't going to give him any indication that I wasn't ready for this, because the truth was, I was more than ready.

I was just dumb.

"Nothing." I said sending him a bright smile. "I just love you."

His features relaxed and he smiled, leaning down to capture my lips.

The butterflies turned into dragons.

I tightened my hold on him, kissing him back as he led us to the bed. I didn't think of messing up or embarassing myself. I only thought of Sin.

He pulled away from me with a groan. "Hold on." He grabbed me, stopping me in my tracks before reaching onto the dresser and hitting a button on a remote.

Soft music filled the room.

"You're perfect." I mumbled pulling his face back to mine and connecting our lips.

He scraped my bottom lip with his teeth, asking for entrance and I didn't even think about denying him.

When the back of my legs hit the edge of the bed I fell back, clutching onto him. Bringing him down with me.

Our lips never disconnected.

He flipped us over, his hands going to the zip of my dress. Everywhere his fingers touched left a trail of fire.

"You sure about this?" he asked in a rough voice, pulling the zip down.

"Carson." I said in a breathy voice. How many times was he going to ask me?

I sat up, straddling him as my dress pooled around my waist. I hadn't worn a bra so I was exposed. I shivered once as Sin's eyes raked over my body.

"Fuck." He mumbled, tugging my hair and leading my face back down to his. His hands caressed me, his thumbs roughly brushing my nipples.

I bit off a moan as he maneuvered me, slipping me out of my dress fully. I was left in nothing but my underwear.

When he reached for those, I grabbed his hand. "You first." I said ending on a moan when he stroke me outside of my panties.

"Fuck." he said again, flipping us once more so that he was now straddling me. His knees were on either side of me, holding him up so that I didn't feel his weight.