Epilogue

Five and a half months later

"Rory, I'm not going to tell you again." Sin said with a stern look on his face.

I raised an eyebrow with an innocent expression displayed on my face. "What are you talking about?" I asked.

He trailed his hand down my arm, stopping when he came in contact with my hand resting on his thigh. "I'm trying really hard not to touch you until we reach the room, but if you keep playing these games-"

I smiled, pulling myself closer to him. "Driver, roll up the partition please." I joked snaking my arm around his neck.

We were actually in a limo.

It turns out that underneath all that male macho-ness , Sin was just a basic cliche teenage girl.

He wanted us to have sex on prom night.

It was a really big deal for him and he had went through a lot of trouble planning out the perfect night.

But now it was over, and it was boom boom time.

Side note- I was not allowed to call it boom boom time.

Sin trailed a fingertip over my leg. "Can you blame me for wanting to make tonight special. You're going to remember it forever."

I was right by the way . Telling him that I was a virgin was a mistake.

"Sin, it's going to be special no matter what. But this limo is driving twenty miles per hour. I'm on an adrenaline buzz here."

He smirked, toying with the plastic crown on my head. "It was a fun night. I can't believe I willingly went to Prom. I'm disgusted with myself actually."

I snorted. "Sin, you were basically on the prom planning committee. I have to say it was a good look on you."

Watching Sin plan out the perfect day had almost been worth all the hours of sleep I missed preparing for tonight.

He grabbed my forearms pulling me towards him until I was straddling him, my dress becoming a tangled mess. "This is a good look on you Rors. Shit, anything is a good look on you."

I was really on an adrenaline buzz. That's the only explanation I have for why I said what I said next. "Wait until you see me in nothing."

Sin froze, his eyes glazing over before he tightened his grip on me. "Don't do that Rory. Shit, Ernie how long until we're there?!"

The driver yelled back something that I didn't quite capture and Sin groaned pulling my head down to meet his lips.

He swiped a hand up snatching pins out of my hair until it fell down around us both. Then with a surprisingly steady hand, he snatched the prom queen crown off of my head, tossing it across the limo.

"I promised Hayden I wouldn't damage that." I mumbled.

"I didn't." Sin said moving his lips down my neck. He moved like an expert leaving a trail of fire that scorched me down to my toes, and I lost all control.

"The partition." I said on a moan. "Sin, roll it up."

That seemed to snap him out of whatever trance he was in as he pulled away from me quickly.

"Fuck." He groaned, running his hands through his hair.

"Forget the room." I said. He'd already ruined the last of the patience I had available. "Just roll up the damn window."