Chapter Thirty Three- Part Two

Dedicated to Zodiac_reads since they've been voting the minute I update. I see you!!

A/N

There will not be an A/N at the end so Hey guys. This chapter is long. quick message-

Warning: This chapter has some content that you guys might not want to read including violence and sexual abuse.

*************************************************

I found her in the hall. She was sitting against the wall with her head slumped. Her eyes were closed and she was taking deep breaths.

"Hayden." I said calmly taking a seat next to her.

She sniffled and I came to the conclusion that my best friend was crying.

"What's the matter babes?" I asked nudging her arm.

She shook her head, vigorously. "Don't sit on the floor Rory. You're gonna get your dress dirty."

"Hayden." I said sternly sending her a firm look. "Why are you crying? Talk to me?"

She shrugged her shoulders. "Tonight just... isn't going how I planned for it to."

I smiled. "Because of Aiden? Because if he knew how serious you were about it I'm sure he'd-"

"It's not your brother." She interrupted. "It's just...ugh you wouldn't understand."

I simply stared at her.

She groaned. "Ugh, why do you do that Rors? I don't want to talk about it."

I leaned over resting my head on her shoulders. "You'll have to talk to me eventually. We might as well hash it out right now."

She sighed. "Okay. I'm jealous."

I would have laughed if she didn't sound so serious.

"Jealous of what Hayde?"

"Jealous of you Rory. Don't be stupid. You're going to be homecoming queen. You look incredible. No one thinks you're a slut. You're winning right now."

Now I did laugh. "Are you serious? Did you forget what was happening in my life?"

She shrugged. "So you have a few bumps in your relationship right now. It'll pass, and then you'll be dating Sin. The guy who is too good for every other girl in school."

I froze. "You like Sin?"

"Eww. No, that's not the point Rory."

I sighed in relief. In all honesty I knew that I was going to forgive Sin. But if my best friend had feelings for him it was going to make things considerably more difficult. Then I zeroed in on another thing. "Are you still worried about what Shania said?" I asked.

She looked confused. "What? What did Shania say?"

I narrowed my eyes. "You said that people think you're a slut. Shania had said... Wait who called you a slut if you're not talking about her."

She got quiet now, playing with the ends of her hair. "No one..." She mumbled.

I clenched my teeth. I hated the judgmental assholes at this school. "Hayden."

She exhaled in frustration. "Look, no one called me a slut. It's just...you're going to laugh at me."

I took my finger and drew a cross over my heart. "I won't."

After a beat, Hayden continued. "I made a pass at Will."

My eyes widened. If I had been drinking anything, I would have spit it out all over the hall floor.