Chapter Twenty Four

I sat in my car when I finally made it back home. Kody's car was in the driveway and I wanted to compose my self before I walked into his confrontation.

So I sat in my car and I tried to make sense of Ian's actions. I knew he was drunk. I'd seen the bottle, and if it had been full when he'd barely gotten it then he'd drank a lot. Still.

I had been afraid of him. I had been utterly helpless and I didn't like it.

Rubbing my arms I winced at the pain. He had bruised me. Luckily I had my sweater so Kody wouldn't see.

Unless I told him myself.

I had thought about it. But If told Kody about Ian then he would find out about Sin as well and my lady boner for Sin was still strong as hell. I wasn't ready to stop sneaking around with him.

Thinking of Sin made me curse Ian again. I couldn't exactly go try and sleep with Sin tonight. If I told him I had broken up with Ian and he saw the bruises on my arm he would put two and two together. He wasn't dumb.

And I wasn't that much of an expert on sex but I knew you didn't do it with a sweater on.

Then again, if I really wanted to get Ian beat up, I could tell Sin what happened.

And then Ian would be dead.

I didn't want that.

I sighed moving slowly and unbuckling my seatbelt.

I nearly jumped out of my skin when someone slapped the passenger window.

"Sin! What the hell is the matter with you?" I hissed unlocking the door for him to open it.

He chuckled as he slowly lowered himself in my car, shutting the door behind him. "You looked tense. What's the matter?"

I rolled my eyes. "I just broke up with Ian if you must know. And it's creepy to spy on me."

He shrugged. "How'd the poor fuck take it?"

Wouldn't you like to know.

"Alright, I guess. We've only been dating for a bit. It's not like we were in lo-"

He cut me off by grabbing my face in his hands. "You've been crying. What happened?"

I shook my head trying to get out of his grip. "Ugh. Let me go you psycho."

"What did he do-fuck!" He let go of my face when I dug my nails into his wrist.

"Ian didn't do anything." I lied putting my hair back in place. "I'm just emotional. I feel bad Sin." It was kind of the truth. I did feel bad.

He studied me silently before accepting my answer. "Okay. Sorry."

I rolled my eyes brushing off his apology.

Trying to change the subject I turned to face him. "Sin, can I have your number?"

His eyes narrowed and his lips tugged up in a smirk. "Is that a line?"

I rolled my eyes again. "Seriously. It's weird that I don't have it."

He reached his hand out and I quickly handed him my phone. It was weird that I didn't have his number.

When he handed it back to me there was seven digits on my dialer. "Thanks." I said awkwardly. "I'm gonna go in."

He nodded, opening the door and stepping out. "Call me if you need me Legs. I mean that."

I knew he did.

***************************

On Friday I dressed meticulously. Ian had left two deep purple prints on my forearms so I wore a tight long sleeved black shirt. I left my hair wavy and paired the outfit with cuffed cargo pants. I looked like Kim Possible.

I got to school early, eager to see my best friend.

She was waiting for me by my locker, looking stunning in a high waisted plaid skirt and knit light blue sweater.

"You didn't come to play." I said complimenting her.

She shook her chestnut hair back. "You like?"

I pulled her into a hug. "I've been dying without you Hade."

She ruffled my hair. " I know. But I'm here now Mama. Let me fix this boy trouble."

I smirked. "I actually already did. Ian and I broke up yesterday."

She pursed her lips. "You sure about that?" She gestured with a nod to something behind me and I hesitantly turned around.

Ian was walking up to us with a huge smile plastered on his face. "Hey babe." He said throwing his arm around me.

I froze. Was he crazy? Was he so drunk last night that he didn't remember me breaking up with him?

"Ian..." I trailed off. I didn't even know where to begin.

Hayden cleared her throat. "Uh- I'll leave you two with some privacy. "

Once we were alone I shrugged away from Ian. "You must be crazy." I hissed. "Ian, we are so over"

He narrowed his eyes. "You got me fucked up Rory."

My heart stopped. He wasn't drunk this time, he was still the same guy from last night. My palms started to sweat. "Ian, what the hell are you doing?"

He pulled me closer against him. "You think you're gonna dump me and then run around with Sin Westbrook. You got me fucked up Rory."

I pushed his arm off of me. "I'm gonna do whatever the hell I want. Ian, you and I are over. You need to get that through your head. And if I want to run around with Sin, I will. You bruised me last night."

I hissed the last part making sure no one heard. "Your lucky I didn't say anything. Stay the hell away from me."

He ran a frustrated hand through his hair. "Rory, don't do this. You can't leave me. You can't leave me for Sin."

I groaned. He sounded like he was about to cry. "Honestly Ian, Sin has nothing to do with me breaking up with you now. You need to get some help."

His face hardened. "Who the hell do you think you're talking to?"

The man was bipolar.

I didn't answer him. Instead I attempted to walk past him. He grabbed my arm again, causing a sharp pain to run up it.

"Rory, please."

I pushed him with all my strength, he barely budged. "Touch me again and you'll be sorry Ian." I said clawing out of his grasp.

He clenched his jaw as I walked away

*******************

Ooooohhhh. Spicy chapter. Next chapters gonna be up sooner. Maybe even later on today.

Sneak Peak-there's a party and everything goes down 👀👀👀

Qotd: favorite Disney show

AOTD: changes a lot. Right now it's probably dog with a blog because that's all I watch on HULU and it's hilarious. 

*Update it's Wizards of Waverly place and Phineas and Ferb forever

✌🏽✌🏽