Chapter Fifteen

I kept an eye out for Sin while I flirted with Ian. I sipped my drink and watched the door.

I knew the exact moment when he walked in. His eyes were narrowed as he scanned the crowd, his expression murderous. When he landed on me I felt my heart thud. He looked ready to kill.  As he started towards me I hopped up from my seat.

"I need to make a call real quick."

I didn't give any of the guys a chance to argue as I pushed through the crowd making my way towards Sin. When I reached him he grabbed my arm pulling me against him. My drink must have went to my head because I stumbled against him as my head spun.

"Sin-"

He cut me off. "Are you crazy?" He hissed grabbing my chin and tilting my face up.

I pushed him towards the door. "Can we talk outside?" I didn't want Ian to see me.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" He hissed. He didn't budge when I attempted to push him further towards the door. "What the hell is wrong with you, Legs? Do you know where the hell you are?"

I sighed. There was no way I was getting out of this anyways. I gave up. "I didn't know he was taking me here."

Sin rolled his eyes. "Lets go." He grabbed my arm and I quickly pulled it out of his grasp.

"No. I'm not going with you Sin. I'm on a date."

He grabbed me again dragging me towards the door. "You're crazy. Do you not see the men in here? Does this look like a place for a date?"

It didn't, but I wasn't going to prove his point for him. "It was last minute. That's not the point. The point is I'm not going with you tonight. I'm not going with you any night. This little game is getting old. "

He bit his bottom lip as I ranted, distracting me. Had Sin always looked so good? Was it the alcohol going to my head?

"Are you done?" He asked when I stopped talking.

I shrugged. I didn't know what he was talking about.

Taking his chance, he leaned down so that his lips were inches from my ear. "If you don't want me to beat your little friend up, I suggest we get a move on."

I lightly shoved him away from me. "Sin this is getting out of hand."

He stared into my eyes. Into my freaking soul. "I suggest we get a move on." He repeated.

I shook my head. "No. I'm not going anywhere with you."

He shrugged grabbing my arm and leading me towards where the guys were sitting. "You're the one who's going to be embarassed."

Panic rose. "Wait a minute Sin. Hold on." I tried to release myself but he had a death grip. When Ian looked up and saw us headed towards him, he raised an eyebrow.

The entire table got quiet.

Sin didn't waste anytime. " Rory's not feeling well. I'm going to take her home."

I watched as confusion ran over Ian's face. Everyone knew it was a lie. Sin hadn't even put any thought into his excuse.

"Rory?" Ian asked raising a brow.

I wanted to deny, but I knew that would only cause problems. "It's fine Ian. I'll call you when I get home. "

He opened his mouth to say something but closed it after a few seconds. I pushed the ends of my ponytail off of my shoulder. "Okay then. I'll see you." I said awkwardly with a firm nod.

As soon as the words were out of my mouth, Sin was pulling me through the club heading for the exit. "I'm getting a restraining order." I stated lifting my chin. "If you think your going to keep interfering in my life then you have another think coming."

I paused thinking over what I had just said. Did that make sense? I laughed as I thought it over, had I been saying it wrong my whole life.

"You're tipsy Legs. Get your coat."

I looked around for my coat before shooting my blurry vision back to Sin.

"The booth." He said with a smirk.

I nodded not understanding what he was talking about.

"Okay." He mumbled dragging us both towards the booth. "Her coat please." He said with a charming smile.

The coat check lady smiled. "No problem. Can I get your ticket."

I remembered the ticket. I remembered being handed the ticket. Where did I put that ticket...

"Oh!" I shouted slapping my hands against my back pocket. "I remember."

Before I could make a fuss about digging into the tight pocket, Sin was there basically cupping my ass as he pulled out the little white slip.

I felt like my entire body was on fire when his hands were on me. I bit my lip trying to stop my self from blushing as he handed her the ticket.  When he grabbed my jacket I stopped him before he could place it around me.

"I got it." I was a coward. I didn't want Sin to touch me because I didn't want to like the feel of it.

His eyes were dark as he reached around me to drape the jacket over my shoulder. "You can barely see straight." He said in a low voice. As he tightened the jacket his thumbs brushed against my neck and I made a small sound in the back of my throat.

Sin must have heard because he tightened his hold on my collar, pulling me closer towards him.

Slowly he trailed his hands down the length of the jacket, his thumbs skimming over my nipples.

I felt a ball of heat settling in my stomach as I anxiously waited for him to make the next move. I knew it was wrong. I knew I needed to think about Ian. But Ian didn't make me feel this way. 

No one made me feel this way.

"I'm not going to kiss you." Sin' s lips were at my ear and I shivered at the feel of his breath on my neck.

I couldn't keep the disappointed look off of my face if I wanted to. I wanted Sin to kiss me. Just to see what else he could make me feel.

"I'm not going to kiss you Rory." He repeated. "When I kiss you, your mind's going to be clear. And you won't be thinking of your little friend."

He leaned back cupping my chin. " Got it?"

I couldn't think of anything to say so I simply nodded my head.

He smirked. "Great let's go."

*********************************
**************

It's getting hot in here. #peepthenewtag