Bonus Chapter

Okay okay. Let me just say something real quick.

This chapter was hard for me to write because I didn't really picture Sin as the unselfish type when I barely started writing this book but he just sort of turned into that.

Anyways there's one more bonus chapter that I want to write but it has spoilers from the next book in it so I'm going to wait.

Speaking of the next book.

Ladies and Gentlemen:

It is published under my profile and it is the story of Kody Vincent and Ezra Lewis

It is published under my profile and it is the story of Kody Vincent and Ezra Lewis. This one will be more laid back and a little more mature because we all know how Kody is. Or maybe you guys don't but I do 🤷🏾‍♀️.

Give it a read.

Okay, here's your chapter:
🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

August 11

Beep. Beep. Beep.

Beep. Beep. Beep.

I opened one eye as the sound of my alarm stopped.

I was tired, Sure. I didn't actually want to get up. But I had to. And allowing Sin to hit snooze -again -would have been a mistake.

"No, babe." I said stretching my legs underneath the cover. "We have to get up."

Sin's answer was to trail his hands up to my waist, pulling me impossibly close to him before snuggling his face in the crook of my neck.

"Five more minutes." He begged, every single word causing his breath to fan against my neck and a shiver to run down my spine.

I shook my head. "We really can't Sin. My flight's in four hours and I can't be late. We need to leave now."

He didn't move.

"Sin." I groaned. He wasn't supposed to make this harder for me. He had promised he wouldn't but of course now that the day was actually here, he was folding.

Typical man.

I pushed myself up in the bed, successfully detaching myself from him before pulling the duvet off of him.

Still nothing.

Groaning, I got up and headed for the bathroom.

"When I get out of this bathroom, you'd better be up and getting ready Sin. I mean it, or you're going to meet a bucket of cold water."

He didn't even attempt to answer me. He just snored softly.

Originally my flight for Houston had been at four in the afternoon. But Sin had some type of banquet with his academy class and he couldn't miss it. He had guilted me into switching my flight for a ten in the morning one and now he didn't even want to wake up.