20. Sugar

Something about a guy owning a really nice car made my cheeks flush

Something about a guy owning a really nice car made my cheeks flush. It was a shiny black muscle car and I loved it. It reminded me of Brandon's and how he would always drop me off after school.

Both of us got into the car as I was breathing heavily for some reason, making me laugh out loud like a weirdo. Romeo scrolled through his phone for music to play as my eyes quickly lit up at my favorite song being scrolled up so I quickly grabbed his phone and pressed it.

I coughed, preparing to sing as he tilted his head at me in an annoyed facial expression, making me laugh out loud again. "I'm so into you, I could barely breathe. And all I wanna do, is to fall in deep." I loudly sang while I subtly snapped my fingers to the beat, making him quickly change the song. "Wha-no! Why?" I cried.

"Your voice makes my head hurt." He threw me a dirty look as a new song began to play. "Don't touch anything of mine ever again or I will hurt you. This is my car so I can play whatever the fuck I want."

I pouted, crossing my arms as my visions still felt slightly dizzy. "I thought weed is supposed to make you nicer, I don't know why you're being so mean to me."

"I didn't even smoke. I was only there because of my friend." He explained, my eyes looking at the name of the song which was named A Big Jet Plane. "Also, I don't have to be nice to you. I'm paying for your food and I don't even know who you are for fuck's sake."

He glanced at me as he started to drive. The air freshener that smelled like a field of flowers and light spices was being blown towards me by the air conditioner as the guitar in the song took all my attention.

I began to slowly sway my hands up into the air as my eyes helplessly drooped at Romeo. His bare muscular arm was peeking out of his black tank top as I looked at the golden chain wrapped around his neck.

I had on the biggest smile as I began to trace my fingers onto his strongly structured bicep. I didn't know why I was doing it, but for some reason touching him was so interesting.

"Don't touch me."

My tongue went over my dry mouth as I didn't even bother listening to him. I poked it and quickly widened my mouth at how hard it felt. I can tell he works out a lot.

Who has time and energy to go to the gym?

"I fucking swear." He clicked his mouth out of annoyance, moving his arm away as I still didn't leave him alone. His skin was just so soft!

I hummed with the song as I slowly rocked my head back and forth. All of a sudden, he exclaimed, immediately catching me off guard. "Stop!" He loudly yelled as he lifted a hand up into the air.

I immediately moved back as I covered my head with my arms, my heart starting to beat a lot faster as I felt genuinely scared. "S-sorry!" I stuttered.