32. Unicorn Vomit

I was tiredly humming to the song that was playing as Romeo was still loudly breathing for being so exhausted in trying to stuff my body into his car

My body was slumped in the most uncomfortable position ever but I couldn't find the energy to even care.

"I can't breathe." I murmured, Romeo not hearing me as he just began to drive with a subtly angered facial expression. "I can't breathe!" I loudly slurred out as I crinkled my face.

Romeo sharply exhaled in frustration as he looked down at me. "Then fix your posture, dumb fuck." He harshly let out.

"You're such a bully!" I exclaimed like a baby as I felt extremely lazy. "I don't like bullies."

"I don't like irresponsible drunks." He quickly responded back with a sharpened tone.

"Wow you-what did-ugh you're just a little sassy pants aren't you mister!?" I struggled to talk, my body finally getting up to be in a more comfortable position.

Romeo didn't answer as I carelessly sang with the song I've never heard before in my life. I was practically singing gibberish and I loved it. "I like this song, who sings this?" He remained quiet, making me frown. "Hello! Is anybody there?"

He quickly snapped. "Fuck! Just look at the small screen! I'm trying to drive away from here."

"I'm trying to drive away from here." I annoyingly imitated him as I glanced at the screen. "J-Jheene Aiko, while we're young. This song is so good!" I chirped happily as my head swung back and forth to the soft music.

"Jhené." He corrected.

"Huh?" I breathed.

"It's pronounced Jhené not Jheene." He continued.

"Why is your hair so curly?" I asked out of nowhere.

"Why is your mouth always talking?" He rapidly replied.

"Why isn't yours talking?"

"Why are you such an annoying little bitch?"

"W-why are you such a mean little bitch?"

"Why are you asking me so many questions?"

"Why are you asking me questions back?"

"Why are you so gay?"

"W-why are you so straight?"

"I'm not." He blurted out, quickly making me quiet as I genuinely wasn't ready for him to say that.

Complete silence emitted throughout the car as I processed what he just said. The soft song just kept playing in the background, making me quickly hum to it again.