24. Can't Handle Haut Couture

My eyes widened at the brightly lit up suite

My eyes widened at the brightly lit up suite. I began to feel oddly nervous as luxurious sports cars were parked side to side, indicating how big this event really was.

"Holy shit, Micah I can't do this." Benny quietly whined, some people walking to the party also, dressed very nicely. "These people look like a bunch of 10's and I look like a solid negative 2."

I quickly shook my head as I looked at him. "Benny, not even. We just have to remain calm and not act like they're better than us, which they aren't. No one is better than anybody." I lied, definitely understanding why he didn't feel like going in anymore.

I myself was very underdressed and I feel like someone rich in there is gonna slap me for it and I would happily take it. It's just crazy how much I didn't know how to dress for certain social occasions.

Everyone stood out and we haven't even gotten inside the suite yet. "I'm a bad bitch, I'm a bad bitch." He whispered under his breath. "I'm a Nicki in a sea full of Iggys, I can do this." I couldn't help but laugh as he gave himself the funniest pep talk ever.

A long line began to form as I sighed loudly to myself, shyly glancing around the people that was around us.

Booming music already made it's way into our ears as a few voices in front of the line began to rise in volume. "What do you mean my name is not on that list? I'm Posh's best friend in the whole wide world!" Milan exclaimed, catching some annoyed glances from people. "Please check again!"

"Look dude, I checked it more than 3 times already, you're name is not on the list." Dallas anxiously bit his lip as I examined his black suit. "I'm sorry." He apologized.

Why the hell is Dallas a bodyguard?

Milan sniffed as he began to walk off, muttering something under his breath. "This is so unfair."

After Dallas let a bunch of people in, it was finally our turn. His eyes shimmering at us. "Micah, Benny! I'm surprised you guys are here. I thought you guys hated Posh."

Benny waved him off. "Just here for the drinks so make it quick and let us in already." His heavily curious eyes trying to look inside the suite.

Dallas anxiously breathed out, his eyes looking up from the list and back on us. "Micah, you're name is on the list, but Benny's isn't."

My mouth immediately dropped as Benny snapped his head back. "Wow, of course it isn't! That hating ass bitch." He shook his head to himself as he was visibly embarrassed since what Dallas said was heard by other people in the line. "Micah go and drink for me, I'll just wait back in the cabin." His voice was audibly hurt and he was trying to cover it.

I felt so bad.

My face immediately crinkled as I walked off the line with Benny, Dallas proceeding to let the next people in. "Benny you're stupid if you think I'm leaving you." I let out.