42. Spilling the Tea

"Ashton bro, I swear you can have all of it

"Ashton bro, I swear you can have all of it." Cadence deeply chuckled as his arm remained wrapped over Sascha's much smaller frame. "I just vape now."

Cadence looks a lot better than the last time I saw him. His glowing radiance is a way better look than what he looked before, pale and lifeless.

A guy who wanted to get drugs from him were in the library with us, the smell of weed beginning to surround the library. "I bloody thought you were joking." The boy named Ashton spoke with a heavy English accent. "Thanks for this." He waved, grabbing the bag of what looked like weed from Cadence and proceeded to walk off from the library.

Apparently Cadence is gonna stop doing drugs now. For some reason, its kind of hard for me to believe him but he did say ever since he started dating Sascha, he wanted to start becoming a lot more clean.

What happened to Cadence without a doubt traumatized Sascha and its obvious Cadence never wants Sascha to fear for him like that, ever again.

I stretched out my neck as I slumped onto my seat, looking down at my laptop that was filled with so much school work for me to do.

I'm about to graduate soon. Oh my god what the fuck. I'm so old.

Cadence then yawned out, breaking the silence. "So you guys going to the bonfire this weekend?"

Rama quickly answered, looking down at his phone with an enticing smile. "Can't, have a date."

All eyes quickly widened at him. "Oh shit, nice dude." Cadence slowly moved his head back in subtle shock, Sascha intently focused on his book.

"Yea, he's from Brazen." Rama looked subtly happier than usual as he bit his lip at his phone.

"Well, be safe dude." Cadence threw a smirk. "You don't want anyone taking advantage of you being a prince." He added warningly.

"Fuck that, I'm never aso-asossia-Sascha what's the word I'm trying to say-" Rama struggled as Sascha had already interrupted him to help.

"Associating." Sascha responded without looking up.

"Yea, I'm never associating that title with me ever again. My parents disowned me and that's that. I'm basically just a normal person now." Rama just casually shrugged.

Rama is lucky enough this camp is somewhat very private. Disowned or not, he was still very much a royal prince. Who wouldn't go for a guy like him?

I deeply sighed as I just decided not to talk, making sure I finish as much work as I can. Just looking at the amount of numbers my eyes were carefully observing almost felt like it were specifically designed to make my head hurt.

Ugh, I can't do this.

I sat in silence as my face was buried into my hands in complete stress. I just wanted to go back to sleep with Jesse's warm comforting arms wrapped around me.