Part 1

A/n: I guess I'm writing this type of story now... I'm hungry. Btw, in this story you speak Spanish, why? Idk bc I thought it would be funny.
Disclaimer: this was written in 2017.

Y/n L/n

I woke up by my alarm going off, I slowly and carefully turned it off, I sat up in my bed and stared at my chancla for some good five minutes, until I decided to stand up. I went to my bathroom and took a shower, after that, I got dressed:

After that, I went downstairs to the kitchen, I didn't find my mother - my parents got divorced when I was three years old, so, it's just me and her - but I did find a note on the fridge that said: "I had to leave early because of some work stuff ...

"I had to leave early because of some work stuff I had to get done, remember to at least grab an apple before you go.
Love, mom
xoxo"

So, I did as told, I grabbed and apple and put it on my backpack, and finally took my bicycle and left for school.

*at school*

I left my bike on the bike rack (lol). And then entered the building and made my way to my locker.

I entered the combination and opened it. I put my stuff there and took out the books of my first class: Spanish and walked to the classroom.

I sat on my usual spot, next to my best friend Melissa, she was on her phone, she had a shocked face.

"Who died?" I asked jokingly.

"More like which famous cutie is coming to our school" she answered, I took her phone and read the Instagram post.

It was a video posted by @finnwolfhardofficial saying: "Who studies at y/s (your school), because I'm excited to announce I'm going there, next to one of my best friends Jack Dylan Grazer, to study and make some new friends and meet more people..." I didn't listen to the whole video, I gave Melissa her phone back... I was shook. Not because two famous people were coming here, but because that guy, Finn Wolfhard, was cute, I know a little about him, but only because Melissa talks about him all of the time, I don't really pay attention to what she says, so practically the only things I know are that he's Mike Wheeler from Stranger Things and Richie Tozier in the 2017 remake of It... and that he's really cute, did I mention he's practically my age? I mean, he's 15 and I'm 14.

"I'm so in love with Finn, I swear. I'm so excited that if we weren't in the classroom, I would scream at the top of my lungs" she said smiling widely.

"Ok" I said and shrugged.

Finn Wolfhard has been Melissa's crush ever since she saw him in Stranger Things, meaning: even if he's really cute I can't like him, he's off limits. Same way my handsome crush, Jack Dylan Grazer, is off limits for her.

And they're both coming here, in my school!! I would react the same way Melissa did, by being a crazy fan girl but I didn't want the teacher to notice we weren't focusing on the class work.

"Melissa, el pizarrón está en frente, no en su teléfono" the teacher said ("Melissa, the board is on the front not on your phone") while looking at Melissa, she faked a smile and put away her phone, I just giggled at her silliness, Jack and Finn are coming tomorrow, so... I need to dress super pretty, I know Jack has a girlfriend but... well, fuck it! I don't care, I'm not in love with him, I just have a fangirl crush for him and want to impress him.

Ok, that made no sense, but that's just how I am.

A/n: This is super shitty, therefore I'm super sorry 😂
I wrote this fanfic in 2017, in case anyone needs context
SELF PROMO BTW <3
I wrote a a Beverly Marsh x non binary OC in case y'all want to check it out <33

Love you guys!
Vote to save a unicorn 🦄

New Finn Wolfhard x Fem! Reader out now, it's called The King (it has nothing to do with royalty, it's cause of the Conan Gray song)

Hi! I also wrote a Beverly Marsh x OC fanfic, its called "it's you" and it'll be cool if you guys could check out my other stories 🍄🤍
Thank you for all the support!