Part 81

*three months later*

Y/n L/n

I was waiting eagerly at the airport, since today was the day Jake was going to move in. I wondered if his parents would be with him, but he didn't say anything about them, so I guessed they wouldn't be there.

I was wearing this:

Suddenly, I saw him

Suddenly, I saw him... I had almost forgot how much more good looking he is in person like, damn, my best friend/Prince Charming is fiinEEeeE

Anyway, I saw him.

He saw me.

We ran towards each other like in the movies and we hugged, I jumped into his arms and put my legs around his waist while my arms were around his neck, his arms were around my wait and I just melted in his embrace.

"I missed you so much" I told him.

"I missed you so much, more" he replied.

We pulled away and I started at his ONE bag with confusion.

"My parents are getting here tomorrow with everything. Wanna check out my apartment?" He asked.

"You're all going to live in an apartment?" I asked back. I normally pictured apartments as small...

Well, when we got there I learned it was a fucking penthouse, not just a simple apartment. It was all nicely decorated with a very colorful but minimalistic aesthetic.

"Your penthouse is so cool" I said while looking around. He chuckled.

"Thanks" he replied with a smile "Well, I'm gonna leave my bag in my room and then we'll go out to the movies or go wherever you'd like" he offered with a smile, I nodded and he walked upstairs.

I sat down on the couch that belonged to a very neat small living room, took out my phone and began playing games.

A couple of minutes passed by and Jake returned downstairs.

"All ready. Let's go" he exclaimed and I got up. Following him back downstairs.

We ha arrived in Uber but left in his car and drove to the mall.

In the meantime, we made some small talk and caught up on what I missed since leaving.

"Did Sebas really hooked up with that guy in the Janitor's closet?" I ask in disbelief, which made him laugh.

"A lot of people do it, apparently"

"Have you ever...?" I began asking but then stopped talking.

"Not in a public place. That's gross" he answered and I laughed.

We arrived there and decided to go to a sushi restaurant because I was feeling hungry. We ordered our food and waited for it to arrive, while sitting down on the table they had picked out for us.

"I love the color of your sweater, it looks nice on you" He complimented me and I smiled.

"Thanks" I replied shyly.

Suddenly, as by magic or really bad karma. Finn walked in with a girl - who I've never see before -, I just hoped he didn't look at us.

"Ain't that Finn?" Jake whispered and I nodded.

"What's your favorite tv show?" I asked.

"Hmm I don't know. It had to be Barbie: Dreamhouse Adventures OR Skins" he answered.

"Barbie is god" I said.

"Damn right"

"I only watched the first season of skins but I wanted to be Effy so bad"

He laughed "Wait until you see the next couple of seasons, Effy is a queen"

"I bet she is" I replied while smiling.

"Why didn't your parents arrive today?" I asked and his face completely changed.

"I already told you that it's because of the stuff that they have to make sure comes with us for the move" he replied. Not as happy as he used to be, I could tell that wasn't the entire truth, but I wasn't going to force him to talk. "What's your favorite tv show?"

"Glee and Barbie: Life in the Dreamhouse" I answered.

"That one's also really good" he replied and I nodded.

"Oh, my God. Jake, Y/n, what a coincidence to see you here" Finn suddenly says when he approached our table.

"Hi" Jake says politely.

"What a coincidence"'I replied while sipping on the iced tea I had ordered.

"What are you doing here?" Finn directly asked Jake and sat down on the chair that was next to me. I rolled my eyes but he didn't seem to notice.

"I'm moving here" Jake answered with an excited smile.

"That's cool. Anyway, Y/n, am I interrupting your date? Is that why you keep rolling your eyes at me?" Finn asked me.

"No, if I roll my eyes at you, it's because you're being ✨annoying✨" I answered.

"So, it's not date" Finn remarked.

"It's not of your business. Now, please leave" I replied and he left. Kissing my cheek before leaving. I wiped my cheek because ew Finn.

"I swear, I can't stand him" I told Jake and he just chuckled.

Y/n: yay! Jake's back
Anyway
Love you guys!
Vote to save a unicorn 🦄