Part 85

Mentioned of suicide, read with caution ❤️

Y/n L/n

We were all watching a movie when Sebas called me, I went to the bathroom and answered it.

"Hey, can you pick me up from the airport? I don't think Jake is in conditions to pick me up" he asked.

"I mean, sure, but why? Is he drunk?" I asked, confused.

"Fuck, he hasn't told you?"

"Tell me What?"

"Please, if you can, pick me up"

"I'll be right there" I said and he hung up.

"Guys" I said to the guys.

"Yeah?" Emma asked.  Finn paused the movie.

"I have to go, so..." I stared and they all got up.

"Are you okay? Did something happen?" Melissa asked.

"Yeah. Everything is fine, I just have to pick up a friend from the airport" I answered and they nodded. 

"Well, thanks for letting us hang out" Jack replied.

Everyone thanked me, said goodbye and left.  I took my mom's car keys and left, got in the car and left for the airport.

Once in the car, I connected my phone to the car's Bluetooth and called my mom. She responded almost immediately.

"What's up, sweetheart?" She asked.

"I'm going to the airport to pick up a friend" I answered.

"You grabbed the car without my permission?" She asked.

"Please, don't be mad, it's a delicate situation"

"I'm really tired of you doing things without my permission"

"Mom, it's urgent"

"Okay, I'll let you do your whatever it is you're doing. But after today, you'll be grounded for two weeks, you hear me? From tomorrow until the two weeks finish, you go to school and come straight back home, okay?"

"Okay" i answered and she hung up.

When I got to the airport, Sebas was outside already waiting for me.  He saw me and got inside the car, he didn't have a bag or anything.

"Did you forget your luggage?" I asked.

"I didn't bring any. Do you know how to get to Jake's place?"  He asked and I nodded.

"Please, take me there" he replied and I started driving there.

"Can you please tell me what's going on?" I asked.

"It's not my place to tell, when we get there, if he wants, he will tell you. Just don't get out of the car until I tell you so, please"

"I'm not your Uber"

"I know, this is just very delicate" he replied.