Part 64

Y/n L/n

We go to our apartment and I rushed to the couch to lay down. I was tired and I didn't even do anything all day.

"How are you tired?" Finn asked and I shrugged.

"Because"

"Y'know, I have an idea of what we can do..." Finn said with a smirk while walking towards me.

"And what's that idea?" I asked, instead of answering, he kissed me, so I kissed him back.

Wyatt Oleff

"So, I called Y/n but she didn't return my call" I told Zach and he shrugged.

"Maybe she's busy doing business with Finn" Zach said and we both laughed.

"Oh, no, she's way too innocent. She doesn't even talk about that topic" I replied.

"Is she really? I've talked about it with her" Zach told me and I was shook. I mean, yeah, Y/n's a human being with needs and desires just like everyone else, but I thought that if she was going to have a conversation about that, it would either be with me or with Melissa.

"What the hell?" I asked and he laughed.

"Come on! Let's go somewhere" he said while looking up at me.

"Where do you want to go?" I asked and he shrugged.

"You choose"

"Hmm... let's go to the movies"

"Let's go, then"

We got up and left my house to go the movies, once we got there, we walked in hand in hand and received a few nasty glares, so I retrieved my hand from his, I saw him looking at my with the corner of my eyes but I decided to ignore it, and kept on walking to buy the tickets.

We got tickets to a movie that started literally at that moment, so we bought popcorn quickly and then ran to the where the movie was being played.

When we go there, we went to our seats and sat down.

"I thought we already talked about the topic" Zach said.

"Which topic?" I asked, I knew what he was talking about but I... well, I didn't really want to talk about it.

"About how you don't like holding hands with me in public... or showing any kind of affection, for that matter"

"They were glaring at us"

"So? Fuck what people think, Wyatt, you need to learn to do what you want without everyone else's opinion in the way"

"Why are you always pressuring me?"

"I'm not. I'm just trying to help you be free and able to do what you want?"

"What if it's not what I want? What if you're not who I want to be with?"

"Then, there's no one stopping you to leave" he said and got up, I got up too to block him leaving.

"Wait, that's not what I meant" I said quickly.

"Wyatt, I think that's exactly what you mean, and honestly, I'm getting tired of pretending we're just friends in public because you're afraid of what people might say, I get it, I've been there, but you need to grow up..." he said.

I... what the fuck do I even say to that?

I sat back down because I was honestly in shock and he just looked at me, I looked back at him and I could tell his eyes were begging me to say something, and honestly I wanted to say something, I just didn't know what to say.