Part 26

Y/n L/n

I walked inside the school and started looking for Wyatt, at this moment, he was really my only friend at school.

Finally, I found him talking with Jack, I started walking towards them but the minute Jack saw me, he walked away.

"What was that about?" Wyatt asked and I sighed.

"I think I screwed up badly" I answered.

"Why?" He asked.

"He called me at 3am telling me that he wants to get back together with me and I told him that I don't feel the same way, so he told me that he couldn't be my friend anymore and blocked me" I answered.

"You didn't screw up, you did the right thing by telling him how you truly feel instead of leading him on" he replied and I nodded.

"Thanks" I said and took a deep breath. He then hugged me and I hugged back.

"Don't worry about Jack, he'll come around" Wyatt added after pulling away.

"I hope" I said and the bell rang "I've gotta go to class" I told him and he nodded.

"Bye" he said.

"Bye" I said back and went to the Spanish classroom.

I wanted to take a seat next to Jack but he was surprisingly sitting down next to Finn. So, I decided to sit down next to Melissa.

"Hey" I said while sitting down. She seemed surprised to say the least.

"Hi" she replied with a smile. I started writing the thing that was on the board on my notebook... but I couldn't hold it in anymore.

"We need to talk" I told her and she nodded "Meet me in the bathroom" I added and then raised my hand, the teacher looked at me.

"Yes, Mrs. Y/n?" The teacher asked.

"May I go to the bathroom?" I asked and she nodded. I then got up and left for the bathroom.

While on the bathroom, I waited for about two minutes when Melissa entered.

"Melissa, I..." I started saying.

"Don't. Let me talk" she interrupted me "I am probably the worst best friend in the entire world... I literally kissed your boyfriend and then blamed you... I'm so fucking sorry... if I could I would take it all back, I swear" she added, she had watery eyes, there was honesty in her voice.

"It's okay" I answered and hugged her, she hugged back "I just want to put this all behind us and continue being the best friends we once were"

"I want that too" she replied smiling and we hugged again.

"Let's take a pic, I need to post something on insta" I said and laughed "Also... there's so much that you missed"

I took out my phone, took a picture and posted it on Instagram.

—————————————————

Liked by melisass, jackdgrazer, finnwolfhardofficial, wyattoleff, and 2, 566, 576 others

b00bear So glad to be w this gurl again
tagged: melisass

melisass I missed you
b00bear @melisass I missed you

finnwolfhardofficial I'm really happy that you're happy🙂
b00bear @finnwolfhardofficial ok

wyattoleff As Noah Centineo said multiple times "Woah, woah, woah, woah, woah"
b00bear @wyattoleff i'm pissing

Y/n.and.melissa.are.goals My ship is sailing. Yassss queens

Username0 I stan

Username5 You're ugly, Y/n
melisass @Username5 no she's not, she's like... the prettiest girl alive
b00bear @Username5 @melisass lmao ily
Username5 @melisass @b00bear 🙄
—————————————————

"I think we should probably head back to the classroom" I said while laughing.

"Yeah, you go first so it doesn't seem suspicious" Melissa said.

"I don't really care but okay!" I said and walked back to the classroom while laughing a little bit.

A/n: ISOWKGBRJDKE
        ^mood
I decided that I'm gonna change the whole book yay
Also, I don't really know what the fuck I'm doing lol
Love you guys!!
Vote to save a unicorn 🦄