Part 72

Y/n L/n

I woke up and the smell of pancakes filled my room, today was Saturday, meaning we didn't have class, it was 9:30 AM, so I decided to take a shower.

After taking the shower, I decided to put on this outfit:

Then, I applied some light makeup, since I was going out with Jake

Then, I applied some light makeup, since I was going out with Jake... as friends.

The hang out was going to be at 4 so I had plenty time, but I still was excited and wanted to be ready as soon as I could.

After doing all that, it was 10:15 AM, damn, I really took that long. I went to the kitchen, because I was hungry and curious as to why it smelled like pancakes.

"Good morning, Y/n. I made breakfast" said Finn, he was placing a second plate of pancakes on the dining table, and was still in his pajamas.

"Oh, thank you so much" I replied with a smile.

I sat down, poured maple syrup all over my pancakes and started eating.

"They're really good" I told Finn and he smiled at me.

"Thanks" he replied.

We ate in silence, not an awkward silence, just... well, silence.

"How've you been?" I asked, after finishing my plate.

"Good, it's been boring but I'm hanging out with Amanda and Coral today, so I'm looking forward to that" he answered and I nodded "You?"

"I'm hanging out with Jake"

"Who's Jake?"

"He's friends with Sebastian, he's an exchange studying from Germany"

"Oh, he sounds nice" he said and I shrugged.

After he finished eating I grabbed his plate and cleaned the dishes.

After that it was around 11:30AM and I still had a lot of time to kill, so I decided to watch TV until Jake arrived, he offered to pick me up from the movies and I honestly couldn't say no.

I received a call from Sebastian, so I answered it.

"Perra" he exclaimed.

"Yes?" I asked, he sounded excited.

"You're going on a date with Jake" he said in a singing tone and I laughed.

"It's a hang out, not a date"

"Mmm yeah, sure"

"Stop"

"Anyway, I was letting you know that your stud posted a picture on his Instagram and... honestly, if I were you... I'd totally tap that"

"Is that all, Sebs?"

"Yes" he answered.

"Okay, then, goodbye"