Part 58

Y/n L/n

An hour into the flight, I abruptly woke up, I looked next to me and saw Finn fast asleep. I unbuckled my seatbelt and left to the bathroom.

Finn Wolfhard

I opened my eyes and stared at the window, I'm going to live for a month with the girl I love... alone. This is way too perfect.

I looked next to me to see Y/n, but noticed she wasn't there, maybe she had gone to the bathroom. I got out my phone and began playing a game.

"Woah, someone's awake" Y/n said with a smile while sitting next to me and putting her seatbelt on.

"Hi" I said, returning the smile.

She sat down and began doing something in her phone as well.

"We need to talk" I said.

Y/n L/n

"Do we?" I asked confused. I really thought that we had everything sorted out.

"Yeah, we do" he answered.

"What is it that we need to talk about?" I asked. And well, you know what happens next, we talk about our feelings... blah blah blah.

It's really just tradition to talk about our feelings, I really think we should just skip this.

"Do you like me?" Finn asked.

"I mean, yeah"

"Do you like me like me?" He asked.

Isn't that fucking obvious?

"Yes" I replied with a "duh" tone.

"That's good"

"I guess"

"I mean, it is good because that way we can be a couple"

"We're going to be living together for a month. I know it's not a lot, but let's just see how the first week goes before doing anything regarding us" I said and he nodded, he seemed a bit disappointed.

Wyatt Oleff

When the plane took off, it was time for us to leave. We caught up with some posts on insta and then left the airport to go to McDonalds.

"McDonalds reminds me of Y/n" Jack said with a slight chuckle.

"She's not dead lol, but this is her favorite place" Melissa replied.

"She once told me that eating fries was like a hug to her stomach" I said and we all laughed.

"Finn once tried snatching a fry away from her and she literally punched his shoulder" Emma said.

"Really? She did share her fries with me once" Zach said.

"Impossible" Melissa replied.

"What the fuck?" I asked.

"Yeah, i guess she likes me more than she likes you" Zach answered, while laughing. He was making a joke but damn, Y/n really doesn't share her fries with anyone.

"Really consider yourself special" Jack said and we all agreed with him, Zach just laughed.

After a while, everyone left and it was just Zach and I on our table.

"So... what do you want to do?" Zach asked me with a smirk.

"Hmm probably read the third book from the saga 'Me before you', I bought it yesterday but I haven't started reading it" I answered.

"You're always reading" he said getting closer to me.

"Yeah, let's go" I said and stood up. He seemed kind of angry because of me standing up so abruptly but I shrugged it off.

We got to the car, Zach in the driver's seat and I next to him. He started the engine and drove us to my house.

He wasn't making any talk and seemed serious so I wondered what could be wrong.

"Are you okay?" I asked him. He's usually very chatty.

"No" he answered.

"Why not? Did something happen?" I asked.

He parked the car and turned to his side so he was facing me, I did the same.

"I feel like you don't like being around me" he said. I felt my heart drop to my stomach, how Can the person I most enjoy being around of could feel that way?

"What makes you feel that way?"

"It's like whenever we're in public, you don't want to touch me or kiss me, and if you want to act that way then we should literally just be friends" he answered.

I am shocked.

"What are you talking about? I legit posted a picture of us kissing on Instagram"

"Yes, but this is different... I just feel you distant when in public"

"Maybe when my friends are around but because I don't want to make them feel uncomfortable by making out with you in front of them"

"I don't want to make out with you in front of our friends, but you wouldn't even let me hold your hand"

"Not true" i replied.

"I know we're not a couple, and we've just recently started going out and stuff but I don't want to get too involved with someone that doesn't feel what I feel back" he said.

"What do you feel?"

"I'm falling in love with you, I'm falling and I want to make sure that there is someone out there to catch me... because I hate falling alone"

"You don't think I'm falling in love with you? I'm sorry if I'm not too affective but the last person I fell for left me for another guy and I felt fucking awful, I just wanted to make sure that you didn't have feelings for another guy and then tell me that we work better as friends"

"Who made you feel that way?"

"Y/n lol" I answered with a giggle "Didn't really know why I fell for her, I always knew she'd eventually get back with Finn"

"Oh crap. Well, trust me. I'm not like her and I like another dude or whatever, I am truly falling for you" he said.

I cupped his face and kissed him, he kissed back and after a while we pulled away. He smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Let's go read your book." Zach said and started the car again and drove to my house "Well, you're going to read the book, I'll just find something in Netflix to watch"

"No, We'll watch Netflix together" I said and he chuckled.

"Netflix and chill, huh?"

"You dirty bitch" I answered and he laughed, which made me laugh too because his laugh is incredibly contagious.

A/n:

I rlly just want to end this book but idk how tf to do that
Anyway
Love you guys!
Vote to save a unicorn 🦄