Part 51

Y/n L/n

"So... we need advice, someone to tell us what to do, that are not our friends because they're just as immature as us and we need someone" Finn started saying but I interrupted him. Finn and I were sitting in my bed, "24/7/365" by Surfaces playing.

"Yeah, I know. How about we talk to our mothers?" I asked.

"I actually haven't even tell her that the school offered this" he answered.

"Same here. I'm kind of scared, I mean, she'll probably tell me that it's my choice... I just don't want to make that choice" I explained.

"I could help you tell her" he offered.

"Oh, I know. Call your mom and tell to meet us at Starbucks. We'll tell both of them at the same time and then ask them for advice"

"Okay. I'm down" he replied and took out his phone and dialed his mom's number.

I grabbed my phone and texted my mom.

———————————————————————————————

Mommy Dearest❤️

Mommm

What happened??

Can u take me & Finn
to Starbucks?
We're meeting his mom
there, we kind need to
talk to u both

Is everything ok?

Yeah. Ofc

Okay then
And ofc I'll take u

Thank u mom
Ily

Love you too

———————————————————————————————

"Okay. It's settled. She's on her way there" Finn said and I nodded.

"Come on, my mom will drive us there" I replied and he nodded.

"Do I Take my Things?" He asked. 

"Nah, leave them here, we'll just tell them we have a project to do, so that your mom can let you stay over" I answered.

"Cool" he replied. 

"Mom" i said when I saw her.

"Come on, let's hit the road" she replied and I giggled.

We all got in the car, Finn and I both sat in the back.

"Do you want to connect your phone to play your music, hon?" My mom asked me and I nodded frantically, because if I said no, she would most likely play her music... she mostly listens to Melendi and, while their music is pretty great, I'm just really tired of hearing them almost all the time.

I connected my phone to the car and played my playlist "Cutie." oN shuffle, and, ironically, "The Way I Am" by Ingrid Michaelson started playing.

Why is that ironic, you may wonder? Well, while that song was playing an almost something happened with Finn earlier in my room.

Flashback

"Cause I love the way you call me 'baby'" I sang.