Part 23

Y/n L/n

My alarm started ringing and I turned it off, I really didn't want to go to school. I went downstairs to see my mom having breakfast.

"I don't wanna go to school" I told her while sitting down in front of her.

"Sorry honey, but you have to. Your education has to be your top priority" she replied.

"I know but... ugh! It's just that I... well... ugh!" I tried to explain but failed. I took a deep breath and continued "Finn cheated on me".

"Oh" she said. She got up and hugged me and I started to cry in her shoulder.

"Can I skip school?" I asked.

"I'm sorry but no... just try ignoring him and the girl she cheated on you with" she answered.

"I guess I'll try" I replied and left the kitchen to go to my bedroom.

I decided to wear this:

And left for school. I arrived and went inside, since I walked there, I went to my locker. Opened it. Took out my Spanish book. Closed it. Was about to go to class when someone covered my eyes.

"Guess Who?" I heard... Jack asked? Wait, what? I turned around and smiled when I saw my best friend standing there. I hugged him and he spun me around.

"JACK! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" I said excitedly.

"I missed you so much too!" he replied, we stopped hugging and stared at each other.

"So, what's been going on over here?" he asked and my smile became a frown.

"Finn cheated on me with Melissa" I answered and started crying, he hugged me as I sobbed into his shirt. After a while, I stopped crying and looked at him.

"I'm so sorry... you don't deserve that. Finn can make really stupid decisions sometimes" he replied.

"I guess" I said. He chuckled and I smiled "I'm glad you're back" I said.

"Yeah, me too" he replied and we hugged again "Let's take a pic" he said and took his phone out. I giggled. (A/n: idk which pics I have or have not use so... they're gonna be repetitive)

————————

jackdgrazer missed you @b00bear3,473,099 people liked this View 320 previous comments

3,473,099 people liked this
View 320 previous comments

b00bear 💚💚

Username4 Yayyy Jack & Y/n are back!!! ⛵️

Username80 MY SHIP IS SAILING AGAIN ⛵️

imma.username.03 Fly me to the moon let me sing, above the stars, my ship is back on track and I am happy!!!

finnwolfhardofficial Wow, you're back and didn't even tell me
jackdgrazer Sorry @finnwolfhardofficial but cheaters don't get that privilege
melisass Classy @jackdgrazer very classy
jackdgrazer I would've expect that from a lot of people but never from you @melisass you seriously don't know what being best friend means... and you don't either @finnwolfhardofficial

finnwolfhardofficial We haven't broke up yet
b00bear @finnwolfhardofficial we just did
————————

I let out a sigh.

"Why does there have to be this much drama every time we post a picture?" I asked, he chuckled and kissed the top of my head.

"I don't know, princess, I don't know" he answered and I giggled.

Why am i feeling butterflies in my stomach? I can't be in a relationship! I just broke up with Finn! But more importantly I. Can't. Be. In. Love. With. Jack. Again.

Maybe I'm just confusing my feelings, I mean, Jack and I used to date and the fact that I haven't seen him in a long time, made my feelings for him stronger... so maybe that's just it.

A/n: Hello, my loves. I'm back. I'm gonna be trying to post a chapter every day but I don't want to make any promises, anyway, I love you all!
Vote to save a unicorn 🦄