Part 43

Y/n L/n

"Melissa, I don't want to do this anymore" I said, we were watching Finn and Sabrina sitting in a table at Starbucks while having coffee and talking... she was laughing way too much.

"It's okay, if you want we can just leave, they really do look like just friends" Melissa replied with a smile.

"Yeah" I said, but then I saw Sabrina kiss Finn's cheek... not in a friendly way though "We're staying"

"That bitch" Melissa exclaimed.

We stared at them for a bit, we were in a toy shop, hiding behind some huge bears, since we were short the bears covered all of us, so there was no way they could see us.

"I have a plan" Melissa said.

"Shoot" I replied.

"What if instead of hiding, we go to Starbucks and see how he reacts when he sees you?" Melissa asked.

"I just feel so childish and immature by doing all this" I complained.

"That's because we are being childish and immature, then again, we're only 15 years old, we can still be like that" she said back.

"I mean, sure, but I've never liked people like that" I said.

"Fine, you win. We'll leave, but first, I need a Starbucks. I'm sorry, you know I need it" she said, I rolled my eyes and soon we were making our way to Starbucks.

We walked by Finn's table, and I was praying that he wouldn't see us, because I think that would make this a little awkward.

"Y/n? Melissa?" I heard, Melissa's face went pale. We slowly but surely turned around to face Finn.

"Hey Finn, didn't see you there" Melissa said, all I did was smile.

"Sure" he chuckled.

"Well, bye" I said, grabbed Melissa's hand and started going to get our drinks.

"Wait, Mel, Y/n, this is Sabrina, the girl I talked about at school, remember?" He said, they were both standing up, his hand around her waist, kind of "showing her off".

"Yeah, sure, hi" Melissa said, I just smiled her way. Damn, she is super pretty and has a really chic/girly sense of style. Like, she's literally so pretty that I don't know whether I want to be her or be with her.

"Sabrina, this Y/n and Melissa, they're two of my best friends" Finn said, introducing us.

"Hi, it's very nice to meet you" Sabrina said.

"I wish I could say the same" Melissa said with a mean face and the left. I didn't know whether to apologize or just run after Melissa. I mean, if I don't apologize I'm going to feel bad but I just want to be out of there.

"Sorry, she's kind of moody today, anyway, I've got to go" I said with an apologetic smile, she just nodded and smiled. I stood there, nodded and then went after Melissa.

I'm such an awkward human being, I swear to god. Anyway, I finally found Melissa, sitting on one of the benches outside of the mall.

"Girl, you didn't have to be mean" I said while sitting next to her.

"He called you a friend, a fucking friend, who the fuck does he think he is? Why would he do that to you?" She complained.

"Technically, we are just friends. Why are you so mad?" I asked.

"Because you're my best friend, and I hate when people hurt you... why aren't you mad?"

"I don't know, I mean, he can do whatever he wants, right? And I'm hopeful that they're just friends"