Part 27

Y/n L/n

As the school was ending, I approached my locker to leave my backpack since the teachers didn't leave homework (a/n: I wish). When all of a sudden, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around only to see him standing in front of me... looking kind of angry.

"So, you can forgive Melissa but you can't forgive me?" Finn asked. How fucking dare he talk to me that way? I thought.

"Melissa is my best friend... is easier to forgive; on the other hand, you were my boyfriend... I've loved you and you cheated on me... you betrayed me" I answered, I wasn't going to cry, I am strong enough to at least hold the tears until I get home.

"I know... and I am truly sorry about what I did... and I really regret it, but I cannot possibly undo what's done... I know you may not want to be my girlfriend but I do want you to forgive me and I do want us to be friends" He replied and I nodded while looking down, he lift my chin up "I love you, Y/n. And now that I know how it feels to lose you, I've realized that I love you more than I realized I did" he added.

"I forgive you" I said and he smiled "And I do want us to be friends again" I added and he hugged me, I hugged him back.

"Can I post something on insta?" Finn asked and I nodded while giggling.

———————————

finnwolfhardofficial Being friends w/you is the best thing ever @b00bear3,467,099 people liked thisView 567 previous comments

3,467,099 people liked this
View 567 previous comments

b00bear LOL

melisass Dickhard finally made a right decision!!👏🏻
finnwolfhardofficial Stfu @melisass

jackdgrazer The things you find on Instagram

Username8 How about you change the friend to girlfriend... I needs ma ship bACK and I need it n0W
——————————

Fuck I thought after reading Jack's comment, I hope he doesn't think that we're back together or something... and I hope he doesn't get more mad at me than he already is... even if he has no reason to be.

"So... can I walk you home? He asked. I was about to answer when someone interrupted.

"That would have to be another day... I would like talking to Y/n" Jack was the one talking, I could recognize his voice anywhere.

"Yeah, sure, no problem" Finn said and walked away.

"About yesterday's call" Jack started.

"You need to understand that I do not want to hurt you" I interrupted him and he nodded.

"I know... I'm sorry, I want to be friends with you" he replied.

"Jack, we never stopped being friends... I love you way too much for that" I said and he smiled.

"So... you wanna hang out? Wyatt, Finn, Melissa, you and I?" He asked and I smiled.

"Just like the old times" I answered while giggling.

A/n: In the next part, we'll have them hang out together again.
Love you guys!
Vote to save a unicorn 🦄