Part 34

Y/n L/n

After Melissa and I finished cleaning my room, I decided that now was the time I could get some answers. We were on my bed watching the first season of Andi Mack on Netflix.

"I've noticed, that you have been spending a large amount of time with Finn... everything okay there?" I asked her while giving her a little smirk. She looked at me and smiled.

"I've been meaning to ask Jack out... but I kinda needed help" she replied with a giggle.

"I could've helped you" I told her.

"Yeah, I know, it's just that Finn has known him for the longest... plus, I don't know I just... ugh" she tried explaining.

"It's okay" I said and giggled "Is that why Finn asked for Jack's favorite flowers?"

"Maybe, I mean, I don't really know what to do... I'm kind of lost... I don't know if I should get him flowers or not" she said and sighed.

"Just ask him on a date... come on, Mel, it's Jack. It's not that hard" I reasoned with her.

"Would you ask Finn on a date?" She asked and I looked down.

"That's different"

"How is it different?" She started and then took a little pause "And you can't use the cheating as an excuse"

"I mean... do you think I should ask him on a date?"

"No... maybe wait for him to do that"

"Returning to the Jack thing... are you going to ask him out?" I asked and she nodded.

She started smiling and I smiled back "It's been a while since I've  seen you this happy" I told her, it was true, the last time I saw her this happy was when she got Honey, her Siberian husky.

"So... when do you think I should do it?" She asked.

"Tomorrow" I answered and she almost choked on her tea.

"Umm, what do you think he would say?"

"I think he would say yes, rumor has it he likes you back"

"Tea" she said while taking a sip.

We both laughed and returned our attention to the tv.

*next day*

I woke up and took a shower, brushed my teeth, had breakfast, brushed my teeth again and chose my outfit:

After changing, I left to school.

Once at school, I went looking for Melissa, to my surprise, she was in my locker.

"Took you long enough" she said when she saw me and I laughed.

"You're pale. Everything okay?" I asked.