Part 5

**Two Months Later**

Y/n L/n

It's been two month ever since Melissa and I met Finn and Jack, and I swear they're the best guys I've ever met, we're best friends now, we're together almost all the time.

Finn and I are close, like, super duper best friends, we tell each other everything. On the other hand, Jack and I, well, we're dating.

(A/n: Were you expecting that? I mean, it was kinda obvious because in this fanfic Finn's off-limits and you have a huge crush on Jack so...)

I swear, he hasn't been anything but cute and romantic to me... and he's a gentleman... when he wants to, when he doesn't, he can be really childish. Anyway, after turning off my alarm and taking a shower, I got dressed:

Since I wasn't hungry I just walked out of my house, put on my earphones and started listening to "She Way Out!" - The 1975 And rode to school

When I got there I placed my bike on the bike rack, put my earphones in my backpack and made my way to my locker.

"Hello love" Finn greeted me, I giggled and hugged him.

"Hello, sweetheart" I greeted back. We would always call each other that, we don't like each other obviously, I mean, I'm dating Jack and Finn, well... I believe he's got a thing with Melissa, either way, we just call each other that way for the fun of it.

"How's your day going?" he asked.

"Good, how's your famous life going?" I answered and asked back.

"Fine, I mean, no crazy fan girls yet" he answered. I stared at him and smirked.

"No" he said and I nodded slowly. He started running but I jumped and got on his back.

"You're not fast enough" I said while laughing.

"Shut up!" he replied laughing as well. He walked to my locker and I got off his back.

"Well, see you later" I said and started walking away, only to be grabbed by someone, I was ready to confront whoever it was but when I turned around it was my lovely boyfriend.

"Hello princess" he said while kissing my cheek.

"Hey Prince Charming" I said back while giggling.

"Class?"

"Spanish" he rolled his eyes at my answer.

"Me too" he replied.

We walked hand in hand to the classroom, and took our seats, since the annoying teachers decided to change our places now I don't get to seat next to Jack, now I sit down next to Katrina.

"Hey Kat" I said while sitting down.

"Hi y/n/n (your nickname)" she replied with a smile, you smiled back and payed attention to the class.

Truth be told, when we were 5 years old, Katrina, Melissa and I were inseparable, it was until we turned 13 that Kat suddenly stopped hanging out with us. I don't really know why, I mean, I want to know but... well, I'm not sure if I want to know the answer.

*dance class*

Today, the dance teacher is making us do a Boring ass exercise, we are gonna do... *drum roll* trust exercises! On dance, they teach us ballet, contemporary, hip-hop, and jazz. I love each and every single dance, but today is ballet and ballet's trust exercises are pretty lame, but as the teacher would say:
•••••IT'S ALL ABOUT THE BONDING•••••

A/n:
Idk wtf I wrote :)
Anyway
Love you guys!
Vote to save a unicorn 🦄