Part 46

Y/n L/n

"I don't understand... what is it that you're so afraid of?" I asked him.

"The thought of losing you... that makes me sick. I just couldn't afford it, so I chickened out, I missed out on my opportunity" he answered.

"But it doesn't make any sense, you were the one who told me you loved me and then started dating some other girl" I replied.

"I know... and I'm sorry. I never meant to hurt you, I just wasn't thinking. With Sabrina, things were new... easier"

"So I'm the one who makes things hard for you?"

"No, God, no. I'm the one who makes things hard for you. I'm the one who hurts, who makes you cry, who makes you feel stressed out and confused and I... I just didn't want to be that guy. And I'm so fucking dumb that instead of changing, I decided to date some other girl"

"I just. Ugh! I don't understand anything. If you don't want to hurt me, if you love as much as you say you do then... just, stop, stop all this none sense and start over"

"But I can't start over"

"Why not?"

"Because even if you forgive and forget... I will never forgive myself"

"Try"

"Why?"

"Because I love you and I really want to be with you... but not like this" I answered.

He looked at me and took a step closer, our faces inches apart from each other, he looked at my eyes and then at my lips and started leaning in. I couldn't do this to me or him... or Her.

"Break up with her... don't cheat on her" I said and then left.

We were on the Chemistry Room... quite ironic. He asked to talk to me and I agreed, proceeding by me following him all the way to that room... it was also lunchtime.

I hate Sabrina, she's a bitch. But no one deserves being cheated on.

I'm really all over the place right now, I need to talk to someone.

I took out my phone and called Melissa, she answered almost immediately.

"Y/n, what happened?" She asked.

"I don't know. Where are you?" I answered and asked back.

"In the cafeteria with Wyatt and Jack" she answered.

"Be right there" I replied and hung up, stArting making my way to the cafeteria.

As soon as I entered I made my way to the table we always sat on when we weren't in the couches.

"I need to go to a psychologist" I said while sitting down. Wyatt started rubbing my back and I laid my head on his shoulder.

"Tell us what happened" Jack said.

"Finn told me that he doesn't want to hurt me, that he's dumb and started dating Sabrina for "no reason", then I told him that I loved him and want to be with him and then we almost kiss but I stopped him and told him to break up with her, not cheat on her... practically" I spilled out.

"What the fuck?" Melissa said.

"I know. The conversation was kind of all over the place" I replied.

"No shit, Sherlock" Wyatt said back.

"What do you think he'll do?" I asked Jack, since they were really close, maybe Jack would know how he thinks.