Part 33

Y/n L/n

After my little insta breakdown, I wasn't in the mood for friends anymore... which I always am.

Wow, Wyatt, you really did break me, i thought while walking to the kitchen to leave the empty popcorn bowl on the dishwasher.

After that, I opened the fridge and found Krispy Kreme donuts... I'm obsessed with them. I pull out the box, put it on the counter and opened the box... the smell, oh my god, it's awesome, I love donuts.

I was about to take one that had a snowman on it when I noticed a note taped to the box, I grabbed it and read it.

"We're having guests tomorrow, your uncle, aunt and cousins, and these donuts are for tomorrow.
Remember to clean your room... it's a mess in there.
Anyway, love you
- Mom"

I sighed, closed the donut box and put back on the fridge. I went up to my room and started cleaning... my mom's right, it is a mess in here.

I took a little break from cleaning and looked at my phone to check the time only to find one missed call from Melissa, I called her back and waited for her to answer.

"Y/n!" She exclaimed.

"Melissa, I have a missed call from you, is everything okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, everything's fine, I was just calling to know if you wanted to hang out" she answered.

"Oh, well, I'm glad everything's alright but I can't hang out today nor tomorrow, today I'm on duty of cleaning my room and tomorrow my aunt, uncle and cousins are coming over" I replied.

"Well, if you want, I can go to your house and help you clean up"

"Really?"

"Sure, I have nothing to do"

"Thanks, Mel, you're the best"

"Lol, be there in five" she said and hung up.

Even though, that was suspicious because she hates cleaning up, I could really use the help.

Melissa Hudson

Perfect! Now, I can make sure she doesn't check Finn's Instagram story. I started walking to Y/n's house and called Finn.

"You need to put that story down" I told him as soon as he answered.

"I know, I just wanted to know what my fans thought about our plan" he replied.

"Are you with Jack?" I asked.

"No, why?"

"Because, I'm making sure Y/n doesn't see your insta story and you need to make sure Jack doesn't do the same, idiot"

"Oh, my God, I never thought about it that way"

"Well, they're already suspicious, and trust me, none of them are idiots, so if we're not careful... we're gonna get caught" I told him using my most serious tone.

"You're right, I'm sorry" he said and I sighed.

"I have to go, bye"

"Bye" he said and I hung up.

I knocked on Y/n's door and she opened it really quick.

"Thanks for coming here to help" she said as soon as I entered and gave me a hug.

"Don't worry, I'm your best friend, I'm only here to help" I replied with a smile and she smiled back.

"Well, come on up" she said and I nodded. She closed the door and then we went up to her room and started cleaning everything up.

A/n: this is short lol
But
The plan is very soon to be revealed
So
Yeah
Anyway
Love you guys!
Vote to save a unicorn 🦄