Part 62

"Melissa, what do you want from me?" He asked. They were both wondering how all this became this huge problem that led to them breaking up.

"I think that's kind of obvious" she answered, stuttering a little bit. Melissa has always had a problem with speaking about her feelings. Jack, on the other hand, didn't quite have that problem.

"No, Meli, no it isn't. You don't break up with someone if you want to be with them"

"I know, I'm sorry. I just thought-" Melissa was struggling to speak without letting out tears.

Jack had to put on his tough face, pretend as if he didn't want to cry either.

"Well, you clearly thought wrong! Why don't you just trust me, Mel?"

"I do trust you"

"Not enough to not doubt my feelings for you"

"I'm really sorry. I promise to not again. I really love you and I want you to be my boyfriend. Please, give me another chance"

"I really love you, Mel. But if you want to be my girlfriend again, you have to fight for me, actually try, convince me that I'm not getting involved just so that you can break up with me again out of the blue"

"Jack, that's not fai-"

"Yes, it is. If you want me, fight for me. If you don't, then don't waste my time" Jack said, leaving Melissa speechless.

"I do want you. How am I supposed to prove that?" Melissa stuttered.

"That's for you to figure out" Jack answered.

Melissa Hudson
Woah, I know I'm a pretty shitty person and that I've never fought for anything in my life, but he did talk to me pretty harshly.

But whatever I guess.

How the fuck do you prove to someone that that person is all you want?

"I've got to go" I said.

"Okay... Well, I'll see you tomorrow" he said and I nodded. I was unsure of what to do so I kissed his cheek and ran away.

Well, not ran, but rather walked pretty quickly.

As soon as I got home, I went to my room and dialed Wyatt's number.

"Hello?" He answered at the second ring.

"Wyatt, he told me to fight for him and make him think that I won't do the same shit twice"

"Goodbye"

"Wait, why are you being so mean?"

"I'm not being mean but you're going to ask me for help and honestly, I'm tired of it. You messed it up so you have to fix it, with nobody's help but your own. You have to figure that out"

"Not fair"

"Life's not fair. Goodbye" he said and hung up.

How dare he? I thought he was my friend.

I'm just gonna call Y/n. I dialed her number but she didn't answer, so I dialed Finn's number and he did answer, after like three rings.

"Melissa?" He asked.

"Finn, I need your help" I said.

"What do you need my help with?" He asked.

"How did you get Y/n to be your girlfriend after you cheated on her?"

"Goodbye" he said and hung up.

Why does nobody want to help me? I'm like, always supportive of them and helping them with everything.

Y/n L/n
"Oh shit, I have a missed call from Melissa" I told Finn while taking a seat next to him on a small coffee shop we found next to where we're living.

"Don't call her" he said. He sounded kind of angry.

"Why not? Is everything okay?" I asked and he shook his head.

"She asked me how did I get you to be my girlfriend after I cheated on you" he answered.

"Oh" was all I said. That was a scene I did not want to remember.

"Like she didn't remember she was the one who attached herself to me, you literally arrived the second she did that and I pushed her away. She's just walking around pretending that she didn't blame she kissing me on you and all that crap. Honestly, how did you forgive her?" He asked and I shrugged.

"I mean, she may not have been the best friend there, but when things got hard or complicated, she always stood by me. We've always been together. That's literally just the way it's always been. I can't imagine a live without her. She's just my best friend" I answered.

"Okay. I guess I can understand that. But still, that was wrong to say"

"She Can be insensitive at times" i said carelessly. That... whatever... was a touchy subject, nothing that I'd want to discuss anyway.

"Come here" Finn said while standing up and putting his hand out. I took his hand and he started walking, leading the way.

We walked out of the coffee shop and to a park that was nearby, all the way to the center, where there was a wishing fountain.

"I made a wish right here before meeting you at the coffee shops and now I'm going to see if my wish comes true" he said while playing with his hands, I thought it was cute but I was still wondering why he was nervous.

"Y/n, from the instant i laid my eyes on you, I knew I just had to get to know you, I fell in love with you from the beginning, and I was lucky enough for you to feel it back. I... I've asked this before but, well... umm... Y/n L/n, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. I was speechless. He didn't have to say too much, I love him so much, and I may not get to have it all, but at least I'll have what matters if I'm with him.

"Yes" i said and hugged him, we pulled away, but still held each other, I leaned in and he leaned in as well and we shared the most passionate kiss we've probably ever shared. There was so much feeling and longing.

"I love you" I said when we pulled away.

"I love you, too" he said back.
————————————————

6.5k likes|4.6k comments

b00bear I love you @finnwolfhardofficial

Tap to view more comments...

finnwolfhardofficial I love you too

melisass are guys dating??
^ b00bear @melisass yessssss

Username0 Im so happy 4 u

jackdgrazer omggggg u go!!!
^ b00bear @jackdgrazer ❤️❤️
^ finnwolfhardofficial @jackdgrazer Ly bubba

wyattoleff bitch , u didn't tell me first
^ b00bear Srry boo

zach05 Congrats, i love you!!
^ b00bear omggg, love you more

A/n: hi
Love you guys!
Vote to save a unicorn 🦄