Part 13

Y/n L/n

This past month went by pretty fast, despite all the shitty things that happened -school- everything went great. About the question of the previous chapter, well, I still don't know.

I was entering the school I was greeted by Melissa coming my way.

"Dear Lord Thanks, I really need to talk with you" I said in a desperate tone, she looked worried.

"Why? What happened?" she asked.

"Can we go somewhere more..." I started but was interrupted by Finn's presence "Hi Finny" I said smiling, he smiled back and he hugged.

"Hello love, hi Melissa" he greeted us.

Melissa looked at me confused and I gave her my "let's talk later" face, she nodded and looked at the floor.

"Well, how about you start walking and I take pictures?" Melissa asked and e laughed.

"How about no?" I asked back and we laughed again.

*After School*

Melissa and I were walking to my house, Finn had leave to his house because he had something going on at home, nothing serious tho. When we arrived I directed Melissa straight into my room, completely ignoring my mom.

"I need to talk with you" I said while she sat down on my bed.

"Shoot" she replied and I took a deep breath.

"I think I like Finn" I answered looking down. She got up and hugged me.

"I knew it... I ship it" she replied and I laughed.

"Do you think he knows?" I asked and she shook her head "Can you maybe find out if he likes me too?" I asked again and she nodded and left running. Well, shit.

Finn Wolfhard

I was changing into my formal clothes because I had to be at a fancy restaurant at 3:00 for a family reunion when someone knocked my door, I opened it and it was Melissa. I let her in and she sat down on my bed.

"Do you like y/n?" she asked.

"Well, I don't know, I mean, we're best friends" I said avoiding the question. 

"Finn Wolfhard, you are NOT gonna avoid the question, do you like y/n?" she asked once again and I thought, I mean, I kinda liked her since I first saw her, the her y/h/c hair moves with the wind or the way her y/e/c eyes lights up every time she talks about her favorite TV show or something she really loves, the way she smiles when she looks at chocolate... the way she makes me feel when I'm around her.

"I do like her" I answered while smiling like an idiot.

"Perfect!" she exclaimed and left running. I didn't care about why she left or why she asked that, I was too busy thinking about how perfect Y/n was to me.

A/n: OML! I don't know what the end was, anyway, I love you guys!
Vote to save a unicorn 🦄