Home Tutor Reborn!

-Reborn's POV-

That damn Baka-mitsu....

Every time I see him, he'll not stop talking about his beloved son. He'll talk about how charismatic he is, how adorable his little 'Tuna-fish' is and how smart he is.

But what I just witness is not how Baka-mitsu said at all. In school he's called 'dame-Tsuna' because he can't do anything right. Grades are the worse in class, suck at sports and doesn't have any friends at all. He didn't join any after-school clubs and spend his days alternating between school and home.

But just as I was about to conclude my observations and label him as a failure, I witness something unexpected from him. The 'fight' he had with the infamous school prefect made me see something I would never expect from a wimpy person like him. His movements were all very skilled and precise. He looked like he knew what he was doing and has been doing it for years. Not only was the prefect impressed, I was too.

Looks like this kid is someone worth tutoring. There might be hope after all for the Vongola.

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

That night after I was 'hired' by Nana-san to tutor her son, I introduced myself to him. I can tell he was suspicious of me at first glance which is not surprising because of my appearance but there was something I can't pinpoint behind his distrusting eyes. Something dark and old.

I guess I'll have to investigate further and spend time getting to know him better. But first, I'll have to teach him about Vongola's history and his ancestors.

'I can't wait for tomorrow.' I smirk as I laid on my hammock. Meanwhile, I can hear him mumbling about stupid fedora-wearing babies. I smiled to myself. 'Yes, tomorrow's going to be fun.'

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

'One hard smack to the head should do it.' I smirked as I got ready my hammer in the air to smash it down onto the sleeping brunette.

But to my surprise, right as I was about to swing it, his eyes snap opened and he eyed me.

"How?" I asked, flabbergasted but I still have my poker face on.

"Your blood lust is leaking out." He simply replied, then he frowned as he slowly sober up from his sleep and realized what I was trying to do.

"What the hell are you trying to do just now?" He glared at me and then at my hammer in my hands.

I smirked, pleased at his reaction.

'Interesting. This must be the Hyper Intuition I've heard about.'

"Great that you're up. Quickly have breakfast and go to school. I don't want you to be late."

He groaned as he got up. I overheard him muttering something that sounds like a curse.

"Hmm? Do you have something you'd like to say to me?" I smiled sweetly at him with my gun out.

He paled. "N-no! N-nothing!" He stuttered and waved his arms about, flustered.

'Hm, he needs to get rid of that stutter.' I noted. 'Some special training is needed.'

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

After I told him about his ancestors and the reason why I'm here, he stared at me with a absolute dumbfounded expression, as though his brain just got fried with trying to process this information.

I waited a second, then two. And that's when my patience ran out. I slapped him on the head to wake him up from his stupor and he yelped.

"Ouch Reborn! What was that for?!" He pouted.

"Do you understand? I am here to train you to become the Vongola Decimo. That's your right."

"Aren't there others candidates for the Decimo?" He grumbled.

I took out some pictures and news articles and showed it to him.

"There are or should I say there were. They're all dead now."

His jaw dropped as he saw the article and his eyes scan through it as though he's reading the article.

'But wait, the article's written in Italian. How does he know how to read that?' I eyed him again but he wasn't looking at the article anymore. He was staring at the graphic photographs of the bodies; all of it filled with gore. Surprisingly, he did not flinch at the sight of it but rather, he frowned at it with disgust. Not disgust over the blood, but disgust at whoever did this to them.

I felt his anger radiating from his body and it perked my interest.

"Why would anyone do this?" He muttered.

I remained silent as I do not have a proper response to that. Plus, I was sure that that question was not directed at me anyway.

"Thus, you're now the last candidate for the Decimo. I was chosen by Vongola Nono to come train you for that role." I continued.

He shook in head in denial.

"No! No! No! I can't believe this is happening! First that and now this?! Fate must really have a grudge against me. What did I do to deserve this?!" He ranted, pacing back and forth in his room.

I have no idea what he's talking about nor do I care. He's going to be the Decimo and that's final. Never once have I ever failed a mission. And even though this is somewhat different from other missions that I've accomplished. This is still a mission nevertheless. One where failure is not an option.

The word 'failure' is not in my vocabulary, for I am the #1 hitman in the world after all.

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

A/N:

Hey! Hope you're enjoying this fanfic so far. I would greatly appreciate it if you all would give me some reviews on it. Is the pacing alright? Is it boring?

I tend to worry about my writing so some feedback is appreciated.^ - ^

Thanks so much for all the votes and comments! Love ya!<3