A High-Risk Deal

-Tsuna's POV-

My intuition was ringing like a fire alarm in my head.

'Something's coming!' It screamed.

A black hole opened up in the middle of the room. I immediately felt a poisonous and ominous feeling wash over the area and I knew Reborn felt it too, judging by the frown he gave.

Then out of the portal, came three mysterious figures in black cloaks. They wore a top hat that hid their faces and held metal chains in their hands. But the worse part of it was the aura they gave out. It was familiar and yet not. They gave off the feeling of death; ominous and dark. I resisted the urge to shiver as they got closer. One of them then threw chains out to grab Mukuro by the neck and pulled him towards the portal. The other two had managed to grab ahold of Ken and Chikusa in a similar fashion and was pulling all three of them into the portal they came from.

"W-Wait....." Despite my overwhelming fear, I found myself opening my big fat mouth and saying: "W-Where a-are you t-taking them?" I couldn't help but stutter as my voice trembled.

I flinched as they turned to stare at me with their obscure faces. Bandages covered their whole face, making them look twice as terrifying as they look. They stared at me for some time before speaking.

"He who deals with Death, you are not welcomed here. Hence, we shall dispose of you for the good of this world."

'Eh?'

It took a moment to register those words into my head and when it finally clicked, I found myself backing up as they slowly advances.

'Hiieeee!! Dispose of me?! And how do they know of Death?'

But I have no time to ask them anything as they threw chains at me, wanting to lock me up. I didn't have a chance to react as chains locked onto my wrist and ankles, bounding me tight.

My eyes widened in fear as I found myself being dragged through the ground and towards a black ominous portal. Fear went through every inch of my body and I thrashed about trying to break free. But it was futile; the chains are not letting up an inch, instead it got tighter. I couldn't breathe right and the fear penetrating my body was not helping. I found myself on the verge of hyperventilating and I tried everything I could to calm myself down. Though, it's a bit hard to when you're tied up and being dragged into hell—or what I assume is hell...

My eyes rolled around widely as I tried to look around for help but with the chains wrapped tightly my body I couldn't even crane my neck sideways. Through my pounding ears, I vaguely heard my name being shouted over and over desperately by some familiar voices. I knew who they are but my mind couldn't think properly right now due to the overwhelming fear in me.

However, one person did came to my mind.

'Reborn! Help me!' Was my final thought before I was plunged into darkness.

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

I blinked as I tried to adjust to the dim lighting. It seems like I'm in some sort of cave. It smells damp in here and the walls were made out of rocks. Two shadows loomed over me and I found myself at the mercy of these people. My arms and legs are bound, there is nothing I can do. 'Am I going to die here? Before my 15th birthday? Before my deadline? This is just not fair....' For the first time, I wanted to live, I find myself facing situations where I have to die. If this is not ironic, I don't know what is....