Special Chapter: A Mother's Love

-Tsuna's POV-

"NOO!! My child! My dear child! NOOOOOOOO!!!!"

I startled awake from that ear-piercing cry. Even awake, the sound still rang in my head like an annoying alarm.

Oh wait. It is my alarm.

I reached over to shut it up and groaned.

'Not another stupid dream from the past....'

I tried to recall my dream and the memories that I thought I lost came flooding back. As though the memories are chained together, one small piece of memory led to another.

That scream was from my mother-one of my previous past lives' mother anyway. That was the last time I heard her voice. Before my timely death on my 15th birthday where Death came to hunt me and took away my life.

This was years ago when I still didn't know the consequences of giving too much information away, even to people I trust. Because of my vast knowledge of many lives, I know many things and was aware of myself since the age of 4. I didn't keep my knowledge a secret thus I was greatly acknowledged in school for being a young genius. The teacher praised me to my parents and they were proud of my achievements. I too, was happy that I was able to make my parents proud. I thought that I was doing the right thing by sharing my knowledge with them.

But I was dead wrong.

My parents started entering me in contests and shows where there's a money prize involved. It started with that, but then it accelerated even further where they put me through talks and interviews in order to make me famous. I was called the 'Genius Young Prodigy' and I received many praises and admiration from all.

I had to admit that I enjoyed the attention at first. But in the end, it got old and soon I noticed that my parents are never around for me. They are all busy with stuffing their faces with the fat stacks of cash that I earned for them. They neglected me and left me on my own with a nanny that ignores me and all the money a 7 year old kid could want. But I wasn't happy at all. But what could I do then? I couldn't possibly go against my parents. I was only a kid.

My parents were strict, disgustingly so till the point that they implement restrictions for everything I do. And I mean EVERYTHING. From what I eat, what I wear, to even who I make friends with. They were afraid that others might spread their 'stupidity' to me and make me lose my smartness. As if that could happen.... but they're that desperate for money and fame, they will do anything to get it. Even if it's the expense of their own child's happiness.

As I grew older, I started to rebel and quit all those bothersome contest and talks that my parents forced me to participate in. I argued and shouted at them but they always win. I was living under their roof and that means I have no freedom. They constantly remind me that I was their's. I have a responsibility to provide for them. They throw me all their unreasonable excuses in order to tie me down to them.

But I know better.

They only want to use me.

Even though I was their child, they didn't love me. I was only their money-making machine. I felt that my world has grown clearer the moment I realized that.

From that day on, I lived like a robot. Doing whatever they want me to and slowly counting down to my last days.

You have no idea how glad I was for my 15th birthday. As I already guessed it, I was forced to go on an interview on live television on that day even though I begged my parents to let me stay at home, where I can die peacefully without disturbing anyone. But no. They refused my request like always and dragged me to the studio.