A Glimpse of Hell

-Tsuna's POV-

Despite trying countless times to force the flames out, I couldn't even manage a tiny flicker of spark. It was hopeless. I can't manage to produce any flames at all.

But why is it that Reborn can do it with the dying will bullet? Does that mean I have to die in order to drag my flames out? And if I have no regrets, I'll die instantly.

Well, either way, I'm going to have to ask Reborn about this which I'm not looking forward to.

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

Another morning arrives and Reborn seems nowhere to be found. Not that I care though, it just means not torture for me.

I got up and proceed to prepare for school.

Standing before the mirror, I brushed my gravity defying hair and tried to tame it as much as possible. But it can never stay down. I closed my eyes as I put the comb down with a resigned sigh. I looked up at the mirror again and an ugly looking scar caught my eye.

Brushing a finger across it, I winced as it begins to throb. This scar here has been with me for as long as I can remember and it hurts whenever I touched it. In all of my reincarnated lives, it has always been with me which is strange as my wounds from my previous lives do not carry over to my new one and yet this one does. I can only take it as a sign of something's to come. An ominous sign.

I can only speculate that I got this scar from my original life. That day when all of this began, I was wounded badly by Death as he whacked me in the head hard, rendering me unconscious. This scar is eerily in a shape of a cross but with one end being longer than the other. It sort of reminds me of his scythe; the one where he used to murder my little brother.

I shook the images out of my mind. 'No! Don't remember! Don't think!' I scolded myself. It's too much to recall that day and even after that nightmare ended, another followed.

A never ending nightmare towards hell.

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

I awoke to the sound of rain.

Pitter platter

The splattering of rain sounded loud to my ears and I slowly dragged my heavy body up to a sitting position despite protest from my sore, exhausted muscles.

'Where am I?' I looked around my dim surroundings and all I see is stone walls and bars. Beyond the bars, lies more darkness and stones.

I immediately recognized this place despite never being here before. Father has always forbid us from coming here. He says there are things that we did not need to see till we're older. But I knew what lies in the darkness. Rows and rows of cells containing dirty and low-life scum are trapped here. This is the place where all the bad people are contained in.

And now I'm in here.

Does that mean I did something bad?

I clutched my head as it started to throb painfully. Chains rattled as I noticed metal cuffs encircling both my wrist as well as another set on my ankles, restraining me of any movements.

My fingers brushed across a soft fabric and I gingerly touched my head and found bandages wrapped around it.