The Kokuyo Gang

-Tsuna's POV-

I woke up early, instincts flaring as Reborn tried his usual methods of waking me up. I got dressed and was about to head out when someone was at my door.

'Hmm? Who could be here so early in the morning?' I wondered and opened the door.

"Tenth! Good morning!" Gokudera greeted me and bowed.

"Gokudera! What are you doing here?! Shouldn't you be resting?" I exclaimed, surprised to see him up and about after the injuries he has gotten when he tried to protect the useless me.

"I'm fine! That little injury is nothing." Gokudera smiled. "Besides, I'll never forgive myself if I let you head into the enemy's territory all alone."

'Urgh.....Reborn must have told him....'

"Are you sure you're really fine?" I asked again. He couldn't possibly recover so fast only after one day of rest. That's impossible. I could only assume he's lying because he wants to come with me to Kokuyo Land.

"I'm perfectly fine. You don't have to worry about me!" He puffed up his chest and hit against it to show that he was alright, though I caught him wincing as he did.

I sighed. 'There's nothing I can do to stop him from coming. I should probably keep a close eye on him just in case..'

"Haha~ You guys are early!" A cheerful voice greeted us. Yamamoto arrived at my gates with his baseball bag strapped to his back and a big bag in his hand.

"Tsk. Why is he here?" Gokudera scowled.

I had the same question too. But I could already guess the answer: Reborn.

It's actually reassuring that Yamamoto will be coming along with us but I still feel bad for dragging him in this dangerous trip. What's more, it seems like he got the wrong idea of why we're going there in the first place.

"Huh? It's the mafia game right? The other side is also playing, so we can't lose!" He laughed.

"Damn it Baseball idiot! It's not a game!" Gokudera started and the two began their bickering while I walked ahead.

I just want to get this over and done with...

Oh yeah, apparently Bianchi's also coming along. Her reason is that she wanted payback for what they did to her little brother and to protect him. But her coming along is doing the opposite of that, seeing how Gokudera collapsed the moment she showed up. But she's an assassin, so she'll be able to help in a fight right?

I do hope so. We need all the help we can get for what's to come.

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

When we finally reach the place, an impending dark atmosphere loomed over the area. Adding that this place was abandoned years ago made up for the creepy factor this place brings. Weeds overtook the place, growing wildly everywhere and debris from the run-down attractions lies scattered over the ground. In the far distance, lies a large building, now also abandoned and breaking down. That is where our destination lies, where our enemies awaits.

'Do I even have a chance of making it out of there alive?' I dreaded as I stared at the creepy run-down building.

"Hey Reborn? Just who are we fighting against?" I asked, realizing that I'm still quite clueless about our enemies.