Poison Pizza, Anyone?

-Tsuna's POV-

"Pizza delivery for Sawada Tsunayoshi." A voice called out from the front door.

'Strange, I didn't order any pizza.'

I frowned and made my way downstairs. I opened the door cautiously and there stood a tall, slim woman with long, pink hair, holding a pizza box. She wore a cap that hid her face and that just made me more suspicious of her.

Additionally, the hair on the back of my neck prickled, warning me of some upcoming unknown danger.

"I think you got the wrong house. I didn't order any pizza." I said.

But instead of answering me, she smiled-a sly smile creeping up her cheeks and without warning, she threw the pizza box at me.

I instinctively ducked and the box flew over my head and struck the ground. Immediately, the ground started to ooze out a foul smell. Purple mist arises from it and the pizza sizzled into a gaping hole on the floor.

I stared at it in horror. 'If that had hit me, I would have died! Is that Death's new method of killing me this time?'

My instinct flared up and I quickly ducked again to see another flying purple pizza fly over my head, destroying part of the couch with its foul ooze.

'Just what is wrong with her?!' I yelled in my head. 'Why is a woman I've never met before trying to kill me with her toxic slime?!'

Before she could throw another deadly pizza at me, a gunshot whizzed past her cheeks, stunning her.

"Ciaossu Bianchi."

'So Reborn knows this weird lady. Why am I not surprised.....'

"Reborn....."

She stared at Reborn with a weird expression and all of a sudden, tears welled up in her eyes.

"REBORN!!" She cried and flung herself forward with open arms to scoop up the infant in her arms.

"Reborn, my dear. I've come to take you back. Let's go do more big jobs together again like we used to." Cuddling the infant like a stuffed doll, she rubbed her cheeks back and forth against Reborn's.

"I can't. I have a job to raise Tsuna to be the Vongola Decimo." Reborn stated.

Bianchi looks devastated at Reborn's answer but quickly recovered. "Oh, my poor Reborn. This is not the place for you. You deserve to be out there in the bloody field, with me by your side. Not stuck here babysitting a brat..." She cooed.

'Oi, I'm right here y'know....' But I kept my mouth shut, accessing the situation before I say anything I might regret.

"U-um...Reborn...." I quietly called; feeling a bit embarrassed to disturb their heartfelt reunion. "Who is she? And why does she want to kill me the moment we met?"

"This here is Bianchi." Reborn introduces. "She's my lover and a freelance hitman skilled in the art of Poison cooking. She can turn any food she touches into poison thus earning the name 'Poison Scorpion'."