The Crybaby Cow

-Tsuna's POV-

After the whole situation with Yamamoto is over, I returned to my days of idling and trying to run away from the hitman. Each morning is the same torturous routine; Him trying to bash my brains in with his hammer and me trying to escape from him. I can tell that he's clearly enjoying this. Maybe he and Death could get along.

Unfortunately, I didn't have the chance to escape from him during the weekends because Kaa-san's at home and I couldn't just run out of the house without telling her. Thus, I'm stuck playing good student to my sadistic tutor. For once, he's actually tutoring me on my schoolwork like a normal teacher would.

"Um......is the answer 4?"

"Wrong."

*B O O M !*

I stand corrected.

He's nowhere close to normal at all.

"R-Reborn!" I coughed and spluttered as the smoke before me clears.

"Now let's try that again." He said, looking so nonchalantly at me as if he didn't just set off an explosive in my face!

'Guess I actually have to put in enough in my homework this time....' I sulked. I definitely do not want to get blown up again. But then again, if I get every question right, Reborn is sure to suspect something is wrong. I could purposely answer a few questions wrong but.....

I look at the stack of explosives beside him.

I really don't want to get hit with that....

A rustling in the trees caught my attention. I turned to my window and what caught my eye was a black haired child with a huge afro, wearing a cow outfit and carrying a bazooka that is almost twice the size of him. Worse is, he is pointing the bazooka at us.

"DIE REBORN!" He shouted and fired off his bazooka. The recoil knocked him backwards and off the tree but I was more concerned by the missile heading towards us.

I got ready to run but Reborn sat there calmly as he continues to look through my homework.

"Dame-Tsuna, you got this question wrong. Redo it." He chided.

I stood there flabbergasted at his behavior as the missile got closer. But it was stopped within an inch of Reborn's face with a pair of green chopsticks. Without looking up from the paper, he turned the missile around and threw it out the window.

An explosion resounded and I heard a loud cry from below.

"BUKYAAA!!"

'Huh...What a strange cry....I hope he's alright.'

"Dame-Tsuna, remember this formula." Reborn continued.

'Seriously?' I don't know what to think of this situation but sat back down to continue on my studies.

"Tsu-kun! Could you come down for a sec?" Kaa-san called from downstairs.

With Reborn's gracious permission, I went down to see what Kaa-san wanted.

When I got downstairs, kaa-san stood there with a sobbing child I saw earlier, standing beside her.

"He says he's Reborn-Chan's friend and traveled a long way to play with him. I don't know what happened between the two of them but as the older one, why don't you try to have them make up?" Kaa-san smiled.

She probably thinks that the two of them have a child's squabble and are ignoring each other. Heck, I wish it was that simple. But the 'child' Kaa-san thinks they are definitely do not carry bombs or firearms on them. If that's the definition of a child, then I must be missing some years during my reincarnations to miss out something big like that.