Hyper Dying Will Mode

-Tsuna's POV-

The ball of light rose to the air and glowed even brighter before it went out

The ball of light rose to the air and glowed even brighter before it went out. In its place, was a pair of white mittens with the numbers '27' on it and a single bullet.

"Ooh? I wonder what results this bullet would bring?" Reborn smiled as he picked up the bullet and the mittens.

"Oya? I thought something interesting was occurring but it was only mittens? Though I should be careful of the bullet." Mukuro commented.

"Here. Wear them." Reborn said and threw the mittens towards me. I grabbed them and stared at Reborn in utter shock.

"Wear them? How could a pair of mittens help me in a fight like this?!"

"It can help you improve your blood circulation in your hands." Reborn promptly quips, smirking delightfully at my expression.

I put them on regardless, trusting the infant that he have some sort of plan in mind. And not a second too soon after I put them on, Mukuro came at me for another attack.

"I appreciate it if you don't ignore me." He smiled and took another swipe at my feet. I stumbled back a few feet, a little off balanced by the sudden attack and that's when Reborn took the opportunity to shoot me.

"Let's see what this bullet does." He smirked as he quickly took aim and shot it.

The bullet hit me right in the forehead and I felt myself fall. A familiar rush of fire burns through me as I felt my dying will flames ignite on my forehead. However, this time, it was slightly different.

Instead of exploding in a burst of flames, it felt opposite. I feel calm. The flames are still there like it always have been when Reborn shot me with the usual dying will bullet but this time it wasn't raging inside of me. It was peaceful like the calming waves in the sea. I could think properly and calmly unlike before.

'I rather like this mode compared to the other. For one, it's less embarrassing and I don't make a complete fool of myself....'

I looked down onto my hands and was surprised to see gloves instead of mittens on it. On the gloves, a insignia of the Vongola was imprinted on it.

I felt power building inside of me and I instinctively knew what to do with it. Focusing the energy into my hands, I stared in awe as pure orange flame bursts forth in it.

"Oya? Flames? And Sky flames at that. How interesting. I starting to want you more now Tsunayoshi. Kufufu~"

I fought a shiver at how creepy that sounds when suddenly, he came flying towards me, trident in hand. I brought up my hands and caught the trident with ease. I felt the flames inside of me fueling me with newfound power and used it to do a roundhouse kick at Mukuro. He has no choice but to let go of his trident in order to avoid the kick and now he's weaponless like how I was before. I allowed myself a small smirk before rushing forward for an attack.