Chaos

-Tsuna's POV-

This can't be happening. This is crazy!

This....this....

I don't know how to describe this situation other than I'm being beyond stupefied. This is nuts!

This random person stood before me claiming that he's Death! Death! Said to be a God or something beyond this realm, something that couldn't be in a form of a human much less a pale looking boy like this!

'But I can't deny the fact that there's a person standing right before me.' I glanced at him in thought.

At first glance to an average human, he looks so innocent and harmless. But I'm not just an average human, trained by a sadistic infant coupled with my high intuition, I can tell this person is more than ordinary.

'Could he really be Death as he said?'

"Of course I am. Do you doubt me?" He huffed and rolled his eyes.

'Of course I'd doubt you! You're just a random person I met for the first time today!' I thought in disbelief. 'Maybe he really is Death. He has no common sense that most humans do...'

"What would it take for you to believe me then" he looked annoyed but then his expression changed into a mischievous grin. "Maybe I should go reap some souls around here and bring their bodies for you to see? Maybe then you'll believe me?"

"What?! No!" I shouted, horrified that he suggested murder so easily. Looks like he is Death after all. But even after accepting this fact, nothing is answered and only more questions pops up.

"So, why are you here? Did you get bored of waiting and decided to end the game early?" I said lowly, bracing myself for his answer.

"You're right on the first part. You see, I got bored of hunting you day in and day out. It gets repetitive you see. I was hoping you get better at escaping me but you're still the same old slow boy I've met since the beginning. But this new life seems promising. Thus, I decided to observe you from up close and personal. I even thought reeeaaaal hard and created a vessel to appear before you like this!" He did a small turn, probably wanting me to admire his human form or something but I kept silent.

He looked disappointed for a split second before that annoying grin is back on his face.

"BUT! I won't be ending the game so soon. After all, I just got here. I want to enjoy my time here as a human and I want you to show me."

'WHAT?!!' My jaw fell slack and I gaped at this insane, delighted boy before me.

"Are you crazy?! Why would I want to help an enemy?! Especially not after you've killed me countless times!"

"You got a point." He grinned slyly. "But like you say, I've killed countless times, I don't mind taking a few more while I'm here. Seems like there's a lot of potential victims to reap." The stare he gave me was so cold that it sent a shiver down my spine. "For example, how about that clueless girl who have been hanging around you lately? The one who thinks being a mafia wife is a great idea." He chuckled amusingly. "Or that annoying cow brat living with you?"

"You leave them alone! They have nothing to do with this!" I shouted. I can't bare to have anything happen to them because of me. The mafia business is already dangerous enough, I don't need them to get involve with a Death God.

"Buuuttt....I get boredddd..." He dragged his words like a sulking kid and I know he's anything but a kid.

"Fine. I'll go along with whatever schemes you have for now." I spat the words out, hating the fact that he would use my friends as hostage just for his little "game". "But you have to promise that you'll not touch any of my friends and family otherwise I'll end your little game." I said with as much venom as I can muster to show that I'm serious in this but he just stared back with a relaxed smile.