Not Really An Update...('-')

Hey guys! I'm sorry, but this is not an update you're looking for. I really dislike putting false hope to my readers but I really have to write this out.

First, I like to thank all of you who have been following this story from the start till now

First, I like to thank all of you who have been following this story from the start till now. I'm really grateful for your support and your wonderful encouragements. (You know who you are you beautiful people( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

Second, with everything in life, when there's good, there's always the bad.
So, for the past few months, this fanfic has been receiving lots of criticisms about how Tsuna should act and his mentality and whatnot. I do agree with most points made but I'm also a little disappointed with how this story turned out. With these feelings in mind, I lost the motivation to continue writing this fanfic and thus I'm sad to say, I'll be officially putting it on hold for now.

I considered dropping it but I do pride myself in finishing what I started so I'll probably come back to it once I finish my other fanfics first. I'll most likely rewrite the entire fanfic from the start because I know there's countless mistakes throughout it. 'д' (I'm so sorry to everyone who read my crappy work...)

And thirdly; my health.

Eh, I'm sure some people can relate this this but I used to have depression. I'm out of it now but there's always a chance of relapse and that fact terrifies me greatly. Back then, my mental health affected my physical health so much that I was often sick. My health has never been that great from the start so that just made it worse.

Anyway, what I'm trying to say is that, I need a break from this story. Call me weak or whatever, but I can't handle criticism well. So with that said, I don't need this kind of criticism in my life right now.

It's not like I'm getting paid to write this or anything like that. I'm writing this for fun and when you readers love my work, I feel happy beyond words. But right now the fun is being taken away by some people out there and I just need a break from all of this.

I'll still be on Wattpad and I'll still be updating my other works cause writing is still an enjoyable hobby for me and I want to keep at it.

Sorry for the rambling and thanks again to everyone who read through this horribly long crappy message. Seriously, you readers out there are the best. Especially those who always comment on my chapters. I really love that because I can tell that you really enjoyed it when you take the time to comment.

Anyway, enough rambling from me. I wrote this short chapter from way back, might as well post it now for those of you who might want to read a bit more.