Chapter 1

No one' POV

"A nice day isn't it?" Chaeng said while yawning turning off his alarm.

He took a shower and went out his room.

Few minutes later

"Goodmoring oppa!" Jihyo said sweetly. While Chaeyoung rolled his eyes.

Then he realized they're father isn't here

"Why appa is not here?" Chaeyoung asked his sister.

"I don't know" Jihyo said while giving him a 'i dont know' look

After 15 minutes

"The breakfast is ready" the maid said.

"Thank you for the food!" Both said

After 20 minutes

"We ate well" Both said and left the house going to school.

It's they're first day of school, and Jihyo was so excited to see her new classmates. While Chaeyoung is ready to bully someone.

They have arrived at the school,
They looked at the charts to look for their names and sections.

"Oppa! We are both in the same class! And there is a transferee too." Jihyo said and Chaeyoung looked at the name of the transferee.

"Myoui Mina huh?" Chaeyoung said and smiled. Jihyo was confused on what is her brother doing right now.

Jihyo is busy finding her crush's name. And she found it.

"Yes! He is in the same class too!" Pointing at Yoo Jeongyeon.

Chaeyoung was shocked that he knew his sister's crush was his bestfriend.

"Yah! Son Jihyo! Are you serious?! He is a bully you know?" Chaeyoung said to his sister.

"Yes I'm serious, and I know he is a bully, I'm living with a bully too." Jihyo said.

Chaeyoung was a bit annoyed that he want's to slap her sister but actually no. He love his sister so much.

'Aigoo this little girl is growing up now' Chaeyoung speaking to himself silently and he is proud.

They both searching they're class. Class 11. While they were walking Chaeyoung spotted a pretty innocent face girl who is busy searching for her class.

"Uhh miss Can I help you?" Jihyo ask her.

"Yes please do you know where is class 11?" The girl said.

Chaeyoung was looking at her name tag it say's 'Myoui Mina' then he remembered that he was pointing Mina's name at the chart lately.

"Mina-ssi" Chaeyoung said.

Mina turned back at Chaeyoung.

"Huh? Did you just called me?" Mina said.

"You're pretty" Chaeyoung said as he want's to bully Mina.

"What did you just say?" Mina who is confused.

"Ah! I found our class room! Let's go!"
Jihyo yelled.

Chaeyoung was following Mina as they were going inside their class room. He smirked looking the girl at the back.

Jihyo and Mina were sitting together while Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon is at the back.

Chaeng and Jeong were talking about Mina.

"Dude, she is a transferee I wan't to bully her but something is bothering me to not bully her. What is happening to me hyung?" Chaeng said to Jeong.

"Dude are you serious? You were born to bully. Okay?" Then Dahyun arrived at their class room.

It's still early. It's 7:00 am but their class starts at 8:30 am. They want to be early.

"Hyung! Why you didn't wait for me?!" Dahyun yelled at Jeong.

"Yah, listen we woke up the same time, you were taking a shower for almost 30 minutes and you ate for 20 minutes. Fixed your hair for 15 minutes, You were preparing to go to school for almost 1hour and 20 minutes, plus your ride 15 minutes. And you came here yelling at me? Was it my fault?!" Jeong said to his younger bro.

Dahyun was annoyed.

"Aish! Arasso it's my fault then, sorry for yelling at you!" Dahyun Replied.

It's now 8:00 they are preparing before the class starts.

While Chaeng was busy looking at Mina and interrupted by a voice somewhere.

"Son Chaeyoung!" The girl yelled at Chaeng

It was Tzuyu. The Four big bullies is complete now. The other classmates didn't looked at them because they know they'll be dead if they do.

"Oh Tzuyu! You're fxckin late!" Chaeng replied.

"No I'm not!" Tzuyu said.

The bell rings as a sign that the class will now start.

"Goodmorning class I am Your Maths teacher." The teacher smiled at them

The teacher was checking the class record and was checking if everyone is here.

"Wang Jackson?"
"Here!"

"Hirai momo?"
"Here"

"Son Jihyo?"
"Here!"

"Myoui Mina?"
"Here"

"Son Chaeyoung? Ah alright I already know the four of you." The teacher said and was pointing at the four big bullies. FBB in short.

So the lecture of te teacher started and it was just short.

The bell rang at 9:45 am because at the first day of school it is always shortened.

They all go out, and the next is their vacant time. Which means the FBB time. Time to bully someone.

"It's time, let's go to the basketball court." Chaeng said while looking at Mina and his Sister.

To be continued...

                Vote & Comment
                         🙂💓