Chapter 9

Jihyo's POV
The two are blushing in front of me, and im like smiling HAHAHA idk.
I hope Jeong will notice me.

"Yo! What are you thinking?" Bro asked me

"Nothing bro haha."

"K then, oh baby it's already 8:30pm. Let's go home now." He was talking at Mina.

"Let's go home?, what do you mean?" Mina asked him

"To my house, you too Jihyo haha you are living with us I know you missed me when I'm not here." He told me.

"Okay! Wait for me!" I replied.

Chaeyoung's POV
What was my sister thinking about? Is it Jeong? No way...

"Baby I have something to tell you." I told Mina.

"Yes baby what is it?"

"Do you know that Jihyo likes Jeong a lot?."

"What?! I didn't know that. So that's why she is always looking at the back when The first day of class started."

"Let's plan about something."

"Okay." She replied.

I told her that I would invite Jeong and Dahyun to my house for a sleepover tonight and I'm going to talk to Jeong about Jihyo.

"Ok I'm in!" She said.

"I'm going to call Jeong now."

Phone call.
Jeong: "Yes bro? What do you want?"
Chaeng: "Sleepover at my place tonight bring your uniforms and all things idk. And bring Dahyun with you. "
Jeong: "Why all of sudden?"
Chaeng: "Come at my place 9:20 later ok?"
Jeong: "Okay then."

... Call ended ...

"Wow he said okay! I bet he is in his good mood now." I told Mina

And a while later, Jihyo is ready now And We used our Mercedes-Benz. So I drove to my house and I saw Jeong's car. Jihyo saw it too and she was shocked on what she just saw.

"BRO?! ISN'T THAT JEONGYEON'S CAR?!" She yelled at me and Mina was startled.

"Ow Jihyo my ear hurts!" I scolded her.

I was the first who got out of the car and I opened Mina's car door. And I held her hand. I did the same thing at Jihyo too. So we got out of the car and The three of us greeted them.

"Yo Bro wassup?!" Jeong said.

"I'm fine bro!"

"Oh it's Mina, hello Mina-ssi." He greeted Mina, smiling.

"Oh Jihyo is here too? Hello Jihyo-ssi." He greeted Jihyo too.

Dahyun who was busy texting his girlfriend was scolded by His older brother and he greeted us.

"Oh bro about Sana she is taking care of me, she is like my older sister." Jihyo told me.

I changed the topic because Mina was a bit jealous and glaring at me like she is going to kill me.

"Oh let's go in now just park your car here." I said.

And we are inside the house. And Mina told me something.

"I'm sleepyyy~" she said

She leaned her head to my chest. She fell asleep while I was talking to Jeong. She is so cute when she sleeps.

A while later.

I carried her bridal style to my room,     And I put her down to my bed. She is a heavy sleeper. As I am glancing at her pretty innocent face, she yawned and turned her body to the other side. And that made me shocked for a while.

"Babyyy~" I said

She just answered me with a hum.

"Nothing just go back to sleep."

She fell asleep again. I laid down next to her, we are facing each other now. I am still glancing at her pretty face and it made me smile.

A few minutes later.

I got out of my room to talk with Jeong and I asked Jihyo to sleep at my room. Then I approached Jeong.

"Jeong."

"Oh what is it Chaeng?"

"You know that Jihyo likes you a lot?"

He is speechless.

"U-uh bro You know u-um I" he said Stattering.

"You what?"

"I like her too."

I was shocked by his words.

"What?! All this time why you didn't told me?!"

"Sorry bro." He said

"It's okay. But do you want her?"

"Yes of course."  He replied

"Then I'll tell her now."

"No! Not now. Dahyun is here." He yelled at me.

"Okay maybe tomorrow?" He continued.

"Okay deal Jeooong!"

Then after their convo the three boys
Jeong, Chaeng and Dahyun slept in the couch. Because Mina and Jihyo Is in his room.

The night passed and then the other day has come.

To be continued...
______________________________
Yo guys! Sorry for the veryyyy late update, I was busy hehe.
The next update is Nayeon will have a crush on Chaeyoung. And this will affect their relationship with Mina. Not so serious problem. Hehe -spoiler.

VOTE AND COMMENT
🤙😬
감사합니다!